Un ******* believable.

What's agenda 30?
it is simply a set of Sustainable Development Goals set at the 2015 United Nations General Assembly

silly conspiracy theorists have tried to make it into some great plan to take over the world

its just more lizard nonsense from gant

Sponsored Links
You may mock but it only confirms your ignorance of whats being going on for the last forty years and the transference of power.
you are taken in by this stuff because you have a personality disorder

go and get help theres a good chap

Don't know if you know what your dealing with but the Herbert has been on here over ten years declaring he's on a mission to call out racism where he thinks it surfaces.
All that's happened is he's failed miserably, been antagonistic and been thrown off the forum numerous times, resurfacing under another name bashing the same old drum and failing again miserably.
Thanks for highlighting that racism is very much alive and kicking on here.
And that anyone who dares to openly object to it gets thrown off.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for highlighting that racism is very much alive and kicking on here.
And that anyone who dares to openly object to it gets thrown off.
I didn't though did I, said what you in your own mind considered racism, which is a totally different thing.

YES

It means it's premeditated criminality.

Being born a scum bag is not premeditated hence why British criminals are a tidge more bearable than the foreign crap.
Are you suggesting that foreign born criminals plan to arrive in UK with the sole intention of committing crimes?
That they're not committing opportunity crimes?

Whereas home grown criminals only commit opportunity crimes?

I think you're seriously short on social awareness. As well as being seriously racist.
You're arguing that British criminals have simply gone temporarily astray.

If I can follow..
- Crims who crim in their own back yard get a 8/10 on the scumbag scale
- Crims who go to other countries to crim after pretending to need help get a 9/10 on the scumbag scale.

makes sense.
What about the ones who are genuinely in need of help, but are refused, and left to fend for themselves, devoid of any assistance from the state?
What about the ones that were born in UK, and have suffered discrimination all their lives, and feel there's no other avenue for them to 'get on' in life? But offend because they're not as well off as others?
What about the home grown ones that sell drugs to children? The ones that abuse children?

According to your scale a home grown rapist is not quite as bad as a foreign born rapist.
I didn't realise that there is a hierarchy of rapists.

I didn't though did I, said what you in your own mind considered racism, which is a totally different thing.
You suggested that I'd failed miserably to call out racism
And that I'd been thrown off the forum for it.
Here's your comment expressing that sentiment:
Don't know if you know what your dealing with but the Herbert has been on here over ten years declaring he's on a mission to call out racism where he thinks it surfaces.
All that's happened is he's failed miserably, been antagonistic and been thrown off the forum numerous times, resurfacing under another name bashing the same old drum and failing again miserably.

Are you suggesting that foreign born criminals plan to arrive in UK with the sole intention of committing crimes?
That they're not committing opportunity crimes?
YES.... and enjoy the proceeds.
Whereas home grown criminals only commit opportunity crimes?
We both know that's not true and we both know I didn't say that.
I think you're seriously short on social awareness. As well as being seriously racist.
So I like the good people who have made the UK their home. Yet I'm racist because I dislike foreign criminals.
You're arguing that British criminals have simply gone temporarily astray.
I refer to the big red star above.

You suggested that I'd failed miserably to call out racism
And that I'd been thrown off the forum for it.
Here's your comment expressing that sentiment:
Well you have failed as nobody takes a blind bit of notice which leads to you getting frustrated to the point you self combust.

YES.... and enjoy the proceeds.

We both know that's not true and we both know I didn't say that.

So I like the good people who have made the UK their home. Yet I'm racist because I dislike foreign criminals.

I refer to the big red star above.
You're racist because you're under the illusion that foreign born criminals are all coming to UK in order to and with the intent to commit crimes.
Yet you openly admit that home grown criminals are just as capable of inciting, planning (grooming), executing and participating in organised crime. yet you consider them to be not quite so "criminal" as all foreign born criminals, many who commit opportunity crimes.

Last edited:
Well you have failed as nobody takes a blind bit of notice which leads to you getting frustrated to the point you self combust.
You mean if someone calls out racism, no-one takes any notice?
If that were the case, why the need to 'throw someone off' the forum?

You're not making much sense.
Like your Agenda 30 nonsense. It's so nonsensical no-one takes any notice. And I can't see how you could be thrown off the forum for it.
Like the many attempts to persuade others to not take certain injections, etc. Even though it's not harmless, most take no notice. And I assume no-one has been thrown off the forum for trying to spread dangerous gossip.

So why would anyone be thrown off the forum for calling out racism, if no-one takes any notice?

Can I suggest we all put the Space Cow boy on ignore. His only intension is to bore.

You must know a lot of Muslims.
All religion is more of a cultural thing.

I have known a lot of Muslims very well.

Some are more into the cultural side of things. They wear traditional dress and do Ramadan but when asked why they have no idea. They celebrate Christmas, in a secular way, with gifts and a Christmas meal.

Some appear totally westernised but are actually properly religious and follow the Koran on its merits and would never dream of celebrating Christmas.

And several other variations.

I have found it fascinating.

Sponsored Links
Back