Un ******* believable.

What a can of worms we open when we open our doors to these barbaric kind of people.
Are you referring to the colonial era now?
Or perhaps the millions of care and medical personnel working in UK?

Sponsored Links
Oh yes, they wouldn’t want the acid throwing tunc buried anyway other than in line with their acid throwing religious beliefs, would they?
Funeral directors and those conducting the ceremony don't research the background of the deceased.

You're the one making the distinction between foreign-born criminals and criminals born in UK.
I dislike both. The foreign one a tad more.

Why do you like criminals so much and why do you think they need protecting?

Funeral directors and those conducting the ceremony don't research the background of the deceased.
I was referring to the 'family' that requested a Muslim burial or do you think they didn’t know the circumstances leading up to his death?

Sponsored Links
I was referring to the 'family' that requested a Muslim burial or do you think they didn’t know the circumstances leading up to his death?
Where is he buried?
Oh yes, they wouldn’t want the acid throwing tunc buried anyway other than in line with their acid throwing religious beliefs, would they?

burial in London

You should read the articles that you post.

Pat Ex, Dazzler, Space idiot or whatever he’s calling himself these days, lives in France and he's pleased that the criminals don’t stop there on the way to the U.K.
Mottie lives in essex and displays his racist tendencies.
When his racist tendencies are exposed he resorts to blatant and dishonest ad hominem attacks.

Every country has its criminals. We have our own that unfortunately we have to live with.

Why would i want anyone elses criminals? Its not as if two wrongens make a right.

Nonsense question based on your reading something into what I haven't said.
Why are you arguing about it then?
This thread is about a foreign criminal that played the game to stay in this country and commit crime. The same doesn't apply to British born criminals.

I wonder how long he's going to be around this time? I tell you what, it must be as boring as hell in France if this is all he can do to brighten his day.

Sponsored Links
Back