Unbelievably awful

Sponsored Links
I saw this reported elsewhere. Re this:

The suspects have been arrested on suspicion of fraud by false representation

Do you think this indicates they have been operating as an undertaker with little/no actual experience, no valid registration with council etc?

I saw this reported elsewhere. Re this:

The suspects have been arrested on suspicion of fraud by false representation

Do you think this indicates they have been operating as an undertaker with little/no actual experience, no valid registration with council etc?
No idea what the fraud is. but you can just have a cremation with no one present (quite popular now due to cost), so who knows what happens in those situations. they could be doing one mass cremation- squeeze a couple of bodies in one "coffin" and just giving a portion of the ashes to relatives. Does anyone at a crematorium look inside a sealed coffin?

Could that lead to the cremation costs being halved to them yet they charge both times?

Or have they been selling off cadavers for medical research? (OK, I just watched a few episodes of Dodger :) )

Sponsored Links
Could that lead to the cremation costs being halved to them yet they charge both times?
Linky Linky

"Two people have been bailed as officers removed 35 bodies and a quantity of ashes from a funeral director in Hull, police have said"

I'm not all that fussed about what happens to me aprés death. They could put me in a skip for all I care. The fraud is not good though and ripping off mourning families is bad form. I'd be a darn site more angry if it was my daughter or son that was treated without respect though.

I must admit I thought they had smashed some sort of necrophilia ring. But it sounds like they were doing 2 for 1s

Sponsored Links
Back