Zut Alors!

Sponsored Links
KC speaks fluent French.

Marco Pierre-White told of the time he was introduced to KC at some event, many years ago.

Charles proceeded to attempt to engage MPW in some conversation. In French.

"I'm sorry your Highness", MPW replied, "but I was brought up on a council estate in Leeds. I can't speak French."

:D

Sounds like he is a remainer unlike his mum:cautious:

Vive La France!

paris-trash-hp.jpg

c0c3a02ea3bf5fdfbc4443b4e7fc5df5.jpeg

a-street-in-paris-after-weeks-of-garbage-collector-strikes-v0-16rkh65n3qpa1.png

download (3).jpeg

Sponsored Links
Is that the same France which has a much higher standard of living than the U.K., state owned energy so bills are affordable oh and it has a world class health service.

Yes it is

A higher standard of living that involves climbing over a load of decomposing trash to get to your front door and paying £8 for 500ml of shyt beer. I think you might be confused again.

Also, thanks for admitting that the NHS isn't world class and that we should try a new model.

Bert yet again proving that anyone can cherry pick from thousands of images or texts online to prove a point.

Care to do the same for London?

Bert yet again proving that anyone can cherry pick from thousands of images or texts online to prove a point.

There aren't any recent images of London being a trash strewn, smelly dump. Not since the 1970s. France is not a happy country. The yellow vest movement involved an almost permanent riot which only covid coming along put an end to.

And it is understandable. The ordinary French have been shafted by globalist nonsense just as we are being. But it's worse for them, somehow, even though they are much more a beneficiary of the EU than we ever were. Mind you, the EU is broke since we left. No wonder they were so desperate for us to stay in. Money money money, gimme gimme gimme.

And we see the French are suffering. Streets full of festering garbage. Urban estates full of dodgy migrants that the police won't enter. Talk amongst senior military figures of a possible civil war unless serious action is taken. Massive numbers of dodgy illegal migrants living on the streets (they don't put them in hotels like us, despite Botch's claim they are a richer country).

Eating and drinking out is more expensive than here. A lazy, jobsworth culture pervades everything so little ever gets done. Ever notice how you can go to France and buy a farm and a load of stone buildings for £40K? It would've been transformed over here long ago, but those guys are too lazy. They also have a very closed minded attitude. Have you ever lived in France? I have. Try selling English cheeses (we have as many as them) or other produce in a market and you will be challenged for doing so and could get beaten up. Can you imagine any Englishman responding in that way to French produce? No, it wouldn't enter our minds. Because we are more open and easy going. To them, the EU is a dream because it is a lazy, protectionist racket which they paid little into but got all the benefits from.

I do like the French I've met on my travels, the ordinary folk outside Paris are generally sound. It's a sad example of how Europe is in decline and I am not happy to see it. I am afraid it is not Vive La France. Only blue pills addicted to Remoan messaging could think otherwise.

A higher standard of living that involves climbing over a load of decomposing trash to get to your front door
The average person in Slovenia is living way better than the average UK resident.

And many other EU countries

There’s no decomposing trash to climb over as you well know.

Back to the drawing board for you, Old Bean.

Obviously not.

You think that because you have posted a picture of the embankment and parliament buildings, that means the whole of London is as clean and tidy?

Sponsored Links
Back