Zut Alors!

Sponsored Links
Do you think they’ll say that in their election pledges?
I think you are criticising them exactly because they won't say they will cure things immediately. So they are in effect actually saying its not an instant reverse

Sponsored Links
I think you are criticising them exactly because they won't say they will cure things immediately. So they are in effect actually saying its not an instant reverse
No, if they were honest they should say it’s going to take some time and they should say that BEFORE people vote for them, not wait until afterwards and if they got in power, start trotting out the excuses.

Last edited:
No, if they were honest they should say it’s going to take some time and they should say that BEFORE people vote for them, not wait until afterwards and if they got in power, start trotting out the excuses.
You're new to politics I guess

But it's our responsibility

We can all take responsibility for our life choices

Ultimately yes, but our
government.

can assist, through the provision of free / affordable-for-all, and accessible recreation facilities.

I swim, and used to do in indoor pools (now, lakes).

The government, health professionals, even the governing body all profess the health benefits of swimming, yet try getting reasonable access to pool time for exercise.
It's expensive, if you can get in at all.

Watching some of the GB swimming over the weekend, the obstacles that they have to overcome to be as good as they are - let alone world-beating - are ridiculous.
If they were chinese, 'murcan, australian, hungarian even, the rest of the world wouldn't even come close.

I don't know if the stat still stands but, only ten or so years ago, Paris alone had more Olympic-sized swimming pools than did the entire UK.

Or, state then renege: the Tory way (y)

Why should you care?
You'll vote Tory or nothing, regardless of what anyone says (y)
It’s printed through Mottie like a stick of rock

I suppose Mottie could vote reform….but that’s just Tory with some evil added

Sponsored Links
Back