UNEMPLOYMENT

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Isn't it about time we got away from unemployment figures and actually had employed figures, then anybody who works could see how many lazy b*****S they have to support (and I'm not talkin retirees, kids etc..) It would be frightening.

Sponsored Links
Like it Scoby :LOL: . Yes that would be nice wouldn't it. The thing is being unemployed these days means that most of them are on incapacity benefit for STRESS so do not count in the figures. :rolleyes: And the WEAK shall inherit the earth :LOL: :LOL:

Would you also include civil servants (like Damocles) in these figures too?

Government regularly publishes figures of employment in different sectors of the economy, including civil servants or indeed farming.

Sponsored Links
Good point mate----i remember in the very early 80's the black fella on news at ten ( cant remember his name ) used to have part of the news to himself where he would tell you the latest job loss's and where they were--------He never told you of the other 25 million who were in work. I had a job or jobs at that time, i used to do anything, the only time i wasnt employed was when i didnt want to work and things were bad then in those days

Damocles said:
Government regularly publishes figures of employment in different sectors of the economy, including civil servants or indeed farming.

And people employed in Iraq

Trevor mc doughnut, do you remember him on Tis Was? best programme ever I reckon.

Freddie said:
Damocles said:

And people employed in Iraq

Off course Iraq too, someones needs to be there to try too sort out the Labour Goverments mess, don't they?

You could check which regiments are officially posted to Iraq but the number of secret agents is probably secret.

Probably would be secret secrets about the secret agents obviously if they wasn't secret secrets, the agents would no longer be secret agents and would become open secret agents which is not the same as secret secret agents is it.Open secret agents would be unable to operate in the same secret secret manner as secret secret agents so I can't see Tony liking the open secret agents much, which is why we have more secret secret agents than ever, but they like to keep the actual figures of secret secret agents employed by the secret services secret.

Damocles said:
You could check which regiments are officially posted to Iraq but the number of secret agents is probably secret.

Does not work like that Damocles. You cannot tell how many people are serving in Iraq by waht regiments are there ;)

You could always ask your MEP Damocles, I would presume he is commited to helping his subjects and open government etc.

david and julie said:
Trevor mc doughnut, do you remember him on Tis Was? best programme ever I reckon.

What a GREAT programme :!: . No Political Correctness, kids getting beasted in the cage by the Phantom Flan Flinger and good wholesome fun :LOL: If that was to be shown nowadays there would be more complaints recieved than Jerry Springer the Musical. Just goes to show what a load of bolloc*s this far left p.c madness is doing to us all :rolleyes:

jasy said:
david and julie said:

What a GREAT programme :!: . No Political Correctness, kids getting beasted in the cage by the Phantom Flan Flinger and good wholesome fun :LOL: If that was to be shown nowadays there would be more complaints recieved than Jerry Springer the Musical. Just goes to show what a load of bolloc*s this far left p.c madness is doing to us all :rolleyes:

Cue Damocles......................

jasy said:
david and julie said:

Aaaaah yes, the good ole days when Chris Tarrent didn't wear a tie and Lenny Henry was half funny, or is that the other way round ??

Sponsored Links
Back