UNEMPLOYMENT

Your MEP would not know anything about it as he deals with EU affairs and the EU has had nothing to do with the Iraq nonsense. Of course he might himself be a secret agent and then he might know something. Secret services like to employ people with important jobs. Wonder if Mr Blair works for MI6, under their leader Captain scarlett?

Have you noticed that all the heads of the secret sevice have comic book names. Does this mean they make them up before getting the job?

Which would have to mean that captain Scarlett was already headed to wards becoming official head of MI6 (and hence effectively into retirement by becoming public) at the time he was assembling Mr Blairs dodgy dossier. Which rather shows the importance someone placed upon getting it right.

Sponsored Links
Is anybody as old as me or older, and can remember that black and white series that used to be on late at night called the " Twilight Zone " ???

I think my forum life is turning out to be from one of those episodes. :LOL:

I couldnt believe it when I heard the head of MI6 was stella rimington. Not when ther was that TV spy remington steel. I asked myelf, wwhich one was a made up name. And now we have Captain Scarlett? Will the next one be called Jamie Bond or would even they think it was too obvious?

Freddie said:
Is anybody as old as me 46 or older, and can remember that black and white series that used to be on late at night called the " Twilight Zone " ???

No,.
But me Grandad told me 'bout it ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Freddie said:

We control the horizontal and the vertical (well, you got scrollbars, innit?)

Fraid I only saw the 1990s programmes of a similar genre, what with being such a fresh young thing.

I couldnt believe it when I heard the head of MI6 was stella rimington

Durrr, their name is "M" ;)

the only good thing about tiswas was Sally James :) apart from that it was pathetic

Back