United States of Europe by 2025

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie Hopkins is a notorious liar.

Where's her sausage?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Notch's link describes him as a left-wing writer.

Notch doesn't like him.

Are these two facts likely to be connected?

Has he been in the news lately

He's a writer for the Guardian, and appears on Question time a lot. Whilst KH can be a bit blunt and rude, in stating that fat people are fat because they eat too much, and exercise too little, she is technically correct. OW on the other hand, is a sanctimonious little twerp, who wants to change the capitalist system, but will end up becoming as much of a left wing capitalist as Alastair Campbell was. Don't do as I do, do as I say.

At a guess I would say he is some Welsh bloke

welsh because Owen & jones are welsh names :idea:

And a bloke because Owen is a male name :idea:

All the above imo of course

God, you missed your calling Transam, you could have been chief inspector by now if you hadn't picked up that hammer.

He's a writer for the Guardian, and appears on Question time a lot. Whilst KH can be a bit blunt and rude, in stating that fat people are fat because they eat too much, and exercise too little, she is technically correct. OW on the other hand, is a sanctimonious little twerp, who wants to change the capitalist system, but will end up becoming as much of a left wing capitalist as Alastair Campbell was. Don't do as I do, do as I say.

sanctimonious little twerp,
And thats understating it!

I watched Piers Morgan interview him, somebody Im not at all keen on, but I even felt sorry for him having to put up with Owen Jones.

Notch's link describes him as a left-wing writer.

Notch doesn't like him.

Are these two facts likely to be connected?

No, that isnt the reason, I just dont like him.

I dont agree with a fair amount that Kevin Maguire says, but hes a likeable guy and what he says is interesting, he certainly funny when he is sparring with Andrew Pierce.

Whilst KH can be a bit blunt and rude,
She's a proven liar - makes continual false claims and DM had to pay out after they were sued. Speaks volumes that you only describe her as blunt and rude.

sanctimonious little twerp

You may not like his opinions but he has not been sued for making false claims or even comparable to KH when it comes to statements of fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back