University Fees..

Hi ellal

How can you be overeducated?
Depends on how many jobs that 'need' a degree are available doesn't it...

Ever heard of the phrase "too many chiefs....."

Sponsored Links
Teabag?

edit-----------------------------

Don't bother answering- I googled it.

You really must have a bloody keyboard, what with your knuckles dragging across the floor.

P!$$ OFF eleswhere you red necked, banjo playing, six fingered fugwit

Sponsored Links
Teabag?

You really must have a bloody keyboard, what with your knuckles dragging across the floor.

you googled it? I really am laughing out loud.

I agreed with your post, i asked why you have yet to move abroad and you respond by calling me kettle and say such nasty things to me.

I respond with teabag ( you know kettle/teabag but obviously you failed to grasp that) and you call me a early form of homosapien.

CHRIST! I hope you are not in a position who has authority or we are all dooooooooomed i tell ya :LOL:

edit-------------------------http://www.reverbnation.com/thelicketysplitbanjoboys i goggg6fingersandnonalesoled that :)
:LOL: googled teabag.

I support people wanting to further themselves so am glad the government are making it easier...study now, pay when you can, etc ...but I don't think my tax should pay outright for someone else furthering their career and income.
On the other hand, those who are furthering their careers will be supporting you in your dotage through their higher taxes...but what happens if a degree becomes economically worthless in the long run?

Severing the generational link is to deny the idea of 'society', which by coincidence is what a certain old b*tch also thought, who is celebrating her 85th (and hopefully last) birthday today!
Don't talk about your mum like that.
Anyway, yes they pay higher tax but so do high earners that haven't been tax payer supported through university....should those be on less tax? ...and if so isn't that just the same as a graduate tax that is based on how far you educated yourself rather than how much it actually cost?

People should pay their way. Over a lifetime you earn 100s of k more with a degree on average...they can afford it .

Only 5% of people need a degree anyway. All the other so called degrees are worthless.

I think university can really help some. Some by being taught HOW to think, or to boost confidence etc....but these are personal accomplishments and should be paid by the person.

Teabag?

you googled it? I really am laughing out loud.

I agreed with your post, i asked why you have yet to move abroad and you respond by calling me kettle and say such nasty things to me.

I respond with teabag ( you know kettle/teabag but obviously you failed to grasp that) and you call me a early form of homosapien.

CHRIST! I hope you are not in a position who has authority or we are all dooooooooomed i tell ya :LOL:

edit-------------------------http://www.reverbnation.com/thelicketysplitbanjoboys i goggg6fingersandnonalesoled that :)
:LOL: googled teabag.

And exactly at what point did you agree with me?

You evidently don't care if you are crass and offencive yet you lack the guts to be honest.

Do you really think that your over use of emoticons placates people and excuses the fact that since joining this forum all you have done is complain about a diy site that offers diy advice.

I have no idea what has made you so bitter and frankly I don't care but it suggest you seek help.

Only 5% of people need a degree anyway. All the other so called degrees are worthless.

That's 1 out of 20. Did you get a useless degree considering that 1 out of 20 will include doctors and dentists and lawyers and accountants etc?

i have contrivesial idea rather than put up tuition fees how about cut lectures wages class 30 all paying 3k year is 90k hmmm abit much for few hours a week where students buy all their own books and writing equipment so let these guys juitfie their wages

That's 1 out of 20. Did you get a useless degree considering that 1 out of 20 will include doctors and dentists and lawyers and accountants etc?

You don't need a degree to be an accountant. I've got a science degree .... Which in this country could well be classed as useless !

i have contrivesial idea rather than put up tuition fees how about cut lectures wages class 30 all paying 3k year is 90k hmmm abit much for few hours a week where students buy all their own books and writing equipment so let these guys juitfie their wages
money pays wages, grounds upkeep, building, management etc... not just wages

Sponsored Links
Back