Unprecedented pandemic Boris adapts policy to increased threat

Sponsored Links
I'm sure 'The Guardian' will state otherwise.
The Guardian is a better paper than any of those right wing lying rags like DM, Telegraph, Express.

Why dont you criticise the media that lies? -do you support lies?

What policy are we talking about here?

Sponsored Links
I think Boris changed plan as the situation changed. Some on here would have liked him to stick rigidly to the plan and hope for failure to give them satisfaction and some kind of revenge over....no, I’m not going to say the word!

I think Boris changed plan as the situation changed. Some on here would have liked him to stick rigidly to the plan and hope for failure to give them satisfaction and some kind of revenge over....no, I’m not going to say the word!
All I would say is its a bit rubbish Boris Johnson hasnt made a statement since Thurs and Tories are only briefing their fav lying media

Ah, Diddums. You’re not getting statements. Boo hoo. Feck the statements, just get on with the job. If someone waits while I do a job for them, they just want it done, they don’t want to hear "Right, I’m jacking the car up". "Now I’m putting axle stands under the chassis", "Removing the wheels".........

Ah, Diddums. You’re not getting statements. Boo hoo. Feck the statements, just get on with the job. If someone waits while I do a job for them, they just want it done, they don’t want to hear "Right, I’m jacking the car up". "Now I’m putting axle stands under the chassis", "Removing the wheels".........

try thinking before posting.
over the weekend many sporting events have cancelled -businesses and the public need clear direction on this.

Still don't know what plan or policy you are talking about. What has changed?

Q: What has changed between Friday, when the chief scientific adviser said the government wanted to build up herd immunity, and Sunday, when Matt Hancock said that was not policy?

The spokesman says he does not accept the premise of the question. He says going for herd immunity has not been government policy. He says he made that clear at a briefing on Friday.

The Government are a joke and their supporters are clowns.

over the weekend many sporting events have cancelled -businesses and the public need clear direction on this.

If the Government takes control then it takes responsibility which means providing solutions. As long as they delay giving official advice then they cannot be responsible.

They issue advice through DM,Telegraph which they can then deny as its not official if it happens to be wrong.

Sporting events closed themselves down. The government position was very clear, there was no reason to close down.....yet. How much clearer can you get?

Sponsored Links
Back