Uploaded photos

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe I'm dull but why - when one adds a photo to a post- does it not appear in the said post as is the case on another forum I frequent? (see below link for an example of what I mean * ) I just sent a post about a specific drill actually falling apart the first time I used it (with a photo to show the result) but it does not appear with the post. Great site this though, wish I had found it years ago, would have save myself some money and unnecessary hassle into the bargain. Kind regards Mat G

Sponsored Links
What, you can't post photos like this?

:mrgreen:

You need to click on the photos and paste in DIYnot BBCode into your thread. ;)

try googlig "imported tool spares" and choose the one on the solent they are pretty good but as said a new kit will be cheaper than parts

Freddy.........please be a bit more specific about how to add pics. [step by step please] I hit the "Upload new images" tab but all that happened was it defaulted to the first photo I downloaded. Being a very old silver surfer I need precise a,b,c, steps to achieve success. Patience is a virtue & very much needed by both tutor & pupil especially when one grew up BEFORE the days of TV's & pocket calculators. So this I.T. stuff is rather complex to the old grey matter. Cheers Mat G

Sponsored Links
Back