USA! USA!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Itv news at ten.

Louisville, kentucky.

White and black organised militias massing.

What looked astonishing, could end up appalling.....

Sponsored Links
Itv news at ten.

Louisville, kentucky.

White and black organised militias massing.

What looked astonishing, could end up appalling.....

I just saw that and found it quite scary. Well, very scary.

Scary! About 15 years ago all the local garages in the area I worked in organised a paintball competition against each other. I took about a dozen of my students. A friend of one of the other garage owners, a grown man, was a 'pro' paintball gamer and he was dressed like the men in that clip. He had his own camo gear, a special face mask, spare gas canisters, a few pre-loaded paintball clips for speed loading and his own paintball gun that was an automatic, not like the single shot ones we had. He lasted about 18 seconds when it started as all my students went for him and absolutely covered him with paint - he must have taken 40 shots in that time. It was bloody hilarious to watch. He had a big sulk afterwards. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Hmmm, seems familiar

UKA!, UKA!

31447978-0-image-a-7_1596295112611.jpg

Who? The black guys ?

'Roid-popping, tattooed and tooled - up whiteys have been gathering to express their right to bear arms for years, so no change on that score.

Red necks and trailer trash, shallow end of the gene pool.
Here's a idea, give these people access to cheap firearms, what's the worst that could happen

Sponsored Links
Back