Using Megger

Ben, your replies here are unwarranted, and if you truly sent such a message to megger then your a bloody fool and probably a muppet.

Sponsored Links
bigspark you seem like an intelligent chap, do you really think i sent such an email.
The whole crux of my last two replies from my posting was not actually anything to do with what I wanted in the first place.
It was to let a certain snotty individual who has no life experience know that not everybody is an idiot.
And I am not just talking about my post I am talking about a lot of posts from novices who get an abrubt reply from the same individual to say the least.

Over the years whilst taking 2 HNCs and 4 C&Gs the first thing the tutor usually says to you is no matter how daft you think a question is ask, you dont get anywere by not asking.

BenStiller said:
Over the years whilst taking 2 HNCs and 4 C&Gs the first thing the tutor usually says to you is no matter how daft you think a question is ask, you dont get anywere by not asking.

Your spot on there mate.

I wouldn't have 2 degrees, own 2 businesses and just turned 25 without asking questions.

I've come across people who are pro's and they wouldn't answer my questions in various professions so I ask other people/research and then do the exams if I feel like it.

I've come across a few snotty people in my time but you end up having the last laugh.

You might not be qualified in a job but you can do it better than alot of people who are.

Just keep asking the questions and someone will finally give the answers.

Darkness said:
BenStiller said:

Your spot on there mate.

I wouldn't have 2 degrees, own 2 businesses and just turned 25 without asking questions.

I've come across people who are pro's and they wouldn't answer my questions in various professions so I ask other people/research and then do the exams if I feel like it.

I've come across a few snotty people in my time but you end up having the last laugh.

You might not be qualified in a job but you can do it better than alot of people who are.

Just keep asking the questions and someone will finally give the answers.

Thanks Darkness....My faith restored

Sponsored Links
i went on an inspection and testing course, it was very good (run by SELECT) but I think the ECA do the same.

1 day course (as i had qualified in 1992 and had my 16th Edition), with a full day study and then a test at the end

worth the money

BenStiller said:
bigspark you seem like an intelligent chap, do you really think i sent such an email.
The whole crux of my last two replies from my posting was not actually anything to do with what I wanted in the first place.
It was to let a certain snotty individual who has no life experience know that not everybody is an idiot.
And I am not just talking about my post I am talking about a lot of posts from novices who get an abrubt reply from the same individual to say the least.

Ben, that was why said "if you truly sent it"..glad you didn't as I have always considered your posts intelligently put, even when asking question..glad to know I wasn't wrong :)

With regards the asking questions..I agree, if you never ask you never know.

I was always told, "It is better to ask the question, and feel a fool, than do it regardless and prove your a fool!"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back