Miele
S380

Miele
S5210

can you see a pattern emerging here?

Sponsored Links
I would deffo buy this one:

FreddyVacuumCleaner.jpg

Nilfisk are great, Karcher are good too.
Dysons are expensive, they do loose suction very quickly if you have fine dust that gets through cyclone.
But worst of all, very poor build quality.
I got one, and will never ever buy a dyson product again.
The only good thing about them is that you never run out of bags.

Sponsored Links
Our Dyson lost it's suction after two years and we were told this happened with age (despite the fact they advertised otherwise), so I don't want one of these.

Our Dyson was rescued from a skip. Previous owner had chucked it because it had lost it's suction. One filter change later and it was as good as new.

Now on our second Dyson, I wouldn't change it for anything else. Use it every single morning for kitchen, hall, sitting room and dining room, and twice a week do the whole house. I honestly cant fault it and the good thing is that it carries a free 5 year warranty. I would be interested to know what the Which list of cleaners do that my Dyson doesn't.

Sorry just can't believe how much vaccuuming you do!
Remminds me of years ago on holiday in Eilat, where a guy dressed in arab dress was driving a street sweeper to suck up all the sand that kept blowing back onto the pavements, it looked like a never ending task and he seemed to be there every day, all day doing it.

Sorry just can't believe how much vaccuuming you do!

As a house husband thats only part of my remit - I do most of the other 'ings' too; washing, ironing, dusting, cleaning, painting, decorating and so on. The only 'ings' I dont do are shopping and cooking!

We wrecked a small Hoover in 3 days of pulling down ceilings and stud walls.

Dysons are a joke - they only sell because you see what they suck up and it looks impressive.

We have had a Henry now for 5 years and it takes everything we throw at it, plaster dust included. No contest.

Sponsored Links
Back