vaillant ecotec plus 618 system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help please! 6 month old boiler has been excellent then cut out overnight due to loss of water pressure. Put in water and it started up with relevant fault sign removed on loading. However, hot water (tap) sign has gone missing and it will not show me anything to do with it including comfort mode.
Hot water was tepid until I put hot water heating mode on full time, and now it takes time to come through. That's not a long-term proposition

Any ideas please.

Sponsored Links
However, hot water (tap) sign has gone missing and it will not show me anything to do with it including comfort mode.
Hot water was tepid until I put hot water heating mode on full time, and now it takes time to come through. That's not a long-term proposition

The tap symbol isn't needed on a System boiler. Unless you have the Vaillant specific controller.

Otherwise the boiler doesn't know the difference between heating and hot water.

Aha! Don't I feel the fool. Have to say the operating instructions provided are rubbish with no suggested figures for anything. Ones on-line slightly better but certainly don't provide this basic info.

Many thanks.

Peter

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back