Vaillant Ecotec plus VMW 35 + vsmart

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I'm using and testing this system from about 15 days.
On my radiators I've classical thermostatic valve and never changed setup in this 15 days. (Most of them are on position n°3)
Starting the system when room temperature is 19.7° C (VSmart placed in the coldest room, setpoint 20.0 °C, heating curve in the app 1.8, hysteresis algorithm), in about 30 minutes my flow was 56-57°C and return about 38-40°C; in this condition the boiler modulates about 30-35% : a great result!

But from today in the moring, in the same time (about 30 minutes power on), my temperature flow was 66-67°C, return 40-42°C, and the boiler modulates about 65%.
In the app, the alghoritm was changed to advanced (I think it finished autolearn, but I don't know when is automatically switched), so I put back on hysteresis.
But in this evening, using same test parameters (starting from 19.7 for about 30 minutes) I've got again "high" flow (66-67°) and lower modulation ratio again : 65%. This evening the external temperature in the app was 11°C (...and I think it's not so different form yesterday evening)
I never changed installation parameter from the boiler dispaly (so i.e. D.071 is 75°C)

What's happened?

P.s. in according with the manual (pag 28 italian version https://www.vaillant.it/downloads/v...-installazione-ecotec-plus-vm-vmw-2248943.pdf) if i search 11°C on 1.8 curve, I read flow about 45°C

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back