Vaillant Turbomax Pro 28E - Hot water, No Heating, No Thermostat???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Turbomax Pro 28E that is not turning on the heating, I am assuming that this is a wiring is as recently I removed an old thermostat receiver as when we moved into the house there were no controls for it, as such I tried to install a Nest E that I could not get to work. Since then the Nest E has gone back and the old receiver is in the bin. However, now when I set the boiler to be always "ON" the heating does not come on, the light for heating does not illuminate.

When I had the nest receiver installed briefly the functions on the timer would work but the thermostat would not control the heating, hence it was removed and returned. Now I cannot get the heating on at all.

Can someone please highlight where this could potentially be going wrong and point me in the right directions. Thanks.

20221020_172155.jpg
20221020_172216.jpg

Sponsored Links
You need a link in terminals 3 and 4. As for removing the case, it may form part of the combustion circuit and may need to be checked for safety afterwards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back