Veritas R8

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
8B057425-C4F1-4A1F-A08D-025B79F3D8AA.jpeg
Hi think I have a Veritas R8
Been having problems since I had the power cut off so I changed the internal battery
The alarm sets now and when I return home put the code in to cancel it just doesn’t do anything and activates the alarm.
To silence it I have to enter 4321 & reset
The company that installed have gone bust and nobody seems to know what I can do...
maybe a full reset ? Please if anyone can talk me through this or put me in touch with a engineer that can? I’m in St. Helens area NW

Sponsored Links
It needs reprogramming as it's gone back to default , you need to post a picture of house layout with the devices on with the zone numbers of these devices

Sorry

Attachments

• F2743F27-3E5C-4B0E-B34B-8236C0CB4BAF.jpeg
    F2743F27-3E5C-4B0E-B34B-8236C0CB4BAF.jpeg
    261 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
draw a plan ! What zone lights up when you enter the building BEFORE you reset the panel ?

No zones light up when I re-enter I put my code in pressed full and left the house the blue light on the exterior building flashed 7 times
When I came back in it wouldn’t recognise my code so had to enter default this then cancelled it

Last edited:
Amazing you are a absolute star mate
It’s worked (I think) seems to be working thank you so much this has been doing my head in all day. Can’t thank you enough :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back