Video's/pictures of you working to then be put onto social media?

T

teaboyjim

Do you mind if people take videos/pictures of you working for their social media

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
During the past 12 years smart phones have got built in cameras that can instantly record video clips.
WHAT?

People often start filming and taking pictures anywhere they feel like it sometimes without asking the people they're filming if they mind. Have you had people take videos/pictures for their social media and do you mind?
I certainly would mind if any had done that.

Sponsored Links
Some boiler manufacturers service engineers

Have company cameras in there vans filming and recording them

Pick. Yer nose or make a remark and it's filmed and recorded live back to. The company

Some boiler manufacturers service engineers Have company cameras in there vans filming and recording them Pick. Yer nose or make a remark and it's filmed and recorded live back to. The company
Does the recorded data get deleted eventually?

Last edited by a moderator:
This example of the culture of smart phones and taking videos. In the following video an entire scene is caused by one person and his smart phone here in the UK - WARNING: the following footage contains rude words, threatening behaviour and raised voices - please don't watch if this type of thing offends you
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFrea...van_driver_using_phone_freaks_out_on_cyclist/

My point is: This entire situation wouldn't have happened except for this technology.
Please adjust the video playback quality as it goes up to 4k
It's not me in the video

I love busy bodies like him.... We need more of them.... very funny

Sponsored Links
Back