Video's/pictures of you working to then be put onto social media?

Best of luck to him, one day he will try it on with some gangsta and .....

I make him right.... I was behind a sign-written van; The driver chucked his McDonalds packing out the window.... I phoned up the company and asked for the boss...

He said I know who that is straight away. By the sound of his voice he was going to deal with it properly.

Sponsored Links
Best of luck to him, one day he will try it on with some gangsta and .....

I make him right.... I was behind a sign-written van; The driver chucked his McDonalds packing out the window.... I phoned up the company and asked for the boss...

He said I know who that is straight away. By the sound of his voice he was going to deal with it properly.
He created an entire scene for no reason at all. Even a cop probably wouldn't have said anything to the driver. Total busy body trying to stir someone up just to get views on his youtube channel

Load of blox the driver was at fault and I hope he got what was coming to him.

I agree he is right, but you don't know who is behind the wheel, a tough mate of mine was miffed at a guys antics on a zebra crossing, he jumped out of his car and chased him down, then filled him in

I take pictures of work in progress for customers but wouldn't fancy being filmed!.

Saying all that I've seen some business expand due to YouTube presence and fair play to them!.

Sponsored Links
Do you mind customers taking video's/pictures of you working to put on their social media.
YES.

This example of the culture of smart phones and taking videos. In the following video an entire scene is caused by one person and his smart phone here in the UK - WARNING: the following footage contains rude words, threatening behaviour and raised voices - please don't watch if this type of thing offends you
https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFrea...van_driver_using_phone_freaks_out_on_cyclist/

My point is: This entire situation wouldn't have happened except for this technology.
Please adjust the video playback quality as it goes up to 4k
It's not me in the video
This cyclist is the biggest c#nt around the uk.
No job, lots of time to waste on being a wannabe chips but money for a nice expensive bike and go pro.
Is he on commission like the bounty hunters in US???
And if I was the one stuck behind the van, i would've caused some drama...

I agree he is right, but you don't know who is behind the wheel, a tough mate of mine was miffed at a guys antics on a zebra crossing, he jumped out of his car and chased him down, then filled him in

Did he cross the line?

What happens to all the data? Does it get deleted do you reckon? Is it just their surveiling the engineers to make sure they're working? I think that's just completely out of order
It's like the all seeing recording doorbell and now apparently delivery drivers are taking pictures of the package delivered so if I answer the door in my yfronts and string vest yeah they're going to take a picture of me holding my package

Apparently it's so they don't have to touch you to get you to sign...but like anything else they'll probably role it out

No idea tbh I only found out about the caper yesterday

It was brought up in the CC

When I fit a boiler I do a video of how to fill the system and use the controls, then send to the customer via Whattsapp

And if I was the one stuck behind the van, i would've caused some drama...
WuGSL4LFUMQU.gif

If you are not doing something illegal then I would be of the opinion that no one has the right to film/photograph you. As much as we have rights of freedom in this country it does not give someone the right to film you just because they want to. They should ask your permission first and also say what they intend to do with the film.
As a Pagan I am against people taking my photograph, especially without my permission, as we regard it as taking a part of our soul, (and before anyone says Christians believe everyone has a soul, Pagans were using the term before they stole most of our celebratory occasions and re-branded them for their own beliefs). We do have our photo taken but usually only with our permission and subject to it being used for specific purposes, not social entertainment.

If you are not doing something illegal then I would be of the opinion that no one has the right to film/photograph you. As much as we have rights of freedom in this country it does not give someone the right to film you just because they want to. They should ask your permission first and also say what they intend to do with the film.
As a Pagan I am against people taking my photograph, especially without my permission, as we regard it as taking a part of our soul, (and before anyone says Christians believe everyone has a soul, Pagans were using the term before they stole most of our celebratory occasions and re-branded them for their own beliefs). We do have our photo taken but usually only with our permission and subject to it being used for specific purposes, not social entertainment.

I can't remember you said it (Derren Brown?) but, whoever believes that a photograph doesn't contain part of the subject's soul, take knife and stab a photo of a loved one.......

Sponsored Links
Back