Following the Rules (the CV lock down)

Sponsored Links
Hmm, so its not OK to drive to somewhere isolated to be able to exercise in isolation (and the police only videoed people AT the place, they don't know how far they have come - they may actually live locally)
However it is OK for people to drive to work because they have to go into work and/or cannot work from home, perhaps even driving further than a trip to a local beauty spot.

Saying they could be in an accident is a daft argument as it applies to all people no matter where they are, at the moment our roads are extremely safe due to the lack of others on them.

doesn't matter though, you keep bitching about it.

most youngsters wouldn't know which end of a hammer to hold and wouldn’t consider a secondhand car let alone secondhand household items

I tend to think that, people seem to want to move into a new home and buy a new car on lease rather than drive an old wreck.

Certainly finance for cars is so cheap, its easy to get a brand new motor for £300 a month.

Sponsored Links
I tend to think that, people seem to want to move into a new home and buy a new car on lease rather than drive an old wreck.

Certainly finance for cars is so cheap, its easy to get a brand new motor for £300 a month.
bloody hell thats £3,600 a year, jeez, for a car, that's like 360 tenners!. does that include fuel and insurance?
no wonder they have no money. If I had a mortgage I would be buying something for £500 and keeping in going for 3 years
when first married wife had an old car and I cycled to work.

Did you know that it is possible to exercise at home?

Did you know that going shopping for essentials on foot is exercise?

Did you know that driving somewhere (beauty spot or gym) to exercise is silly - walk there. If you can't make it that far; turn around and go home.

Stick your fav music on loud and dance like nobody is watching.
Lift the spirits AND get moving - sorted :)

Did you know that it is possible to exercise at home?

Did you know that going shopping for essentials on foot is exercise?

Did you know that driving somewhere (beauty spot or gym) to exercise is silly - walk there. If you can't make it that far; turn around and go home.
That is the most sensible post ever produced by you.

Also - anyone who has a cat might come to think exercise is not really necessary.

Just stretch when you get up, go for a walk then go back to sleep or do that and not bother with the walk.

Sponsored Links
Back