viessmann vitodens 100-W WB1A 30kW spare parts

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

have this boiler and need some parts, all 5 shut-off valves,
especially gas cock, also black ignition transformer and diverter valve and horizontal flue with 90 degree elbow. all original on a picture seem very sophisticated, can they be replaced with plain valves?
Has anyone know some sources with reasonable prices please. boiler gas connection nut doesnt like normal 22mm coupling, thread is slightly different.
please give some pointers in UK or Europe. basically anything that is needed to fire up the boiler.

thank you,

Sponsored Links
that's not the boiler that got stolen from the empty house next to me, is it?

have you got the serial no?

so how did you come by it in such unusual condition?

Sponsored Links
Why dont you leave getting the parts required to your Gas Registered installer?

tbh all those parts you've listed will probably come to more than a new boiler. Especially with Viessmann spares prices. They charge £35 just for an NTC !

old boiler's diverter failed, leaked or whatever it was, and viessmann/or whoever swapped it for a new one, exactly same model. thats the whole story. of course i will only find out what really happened when I try to fire it up. by the way, sourced all the valves now, probably good idea is just to upgrade to black ignition transformer and diverter valve assembly. maybe just give it a go without new parts and see what happens?

thanks for input

wB1A combi was a very low point at Viessmann Uk.

Luckily we only fiitted a few. If it is in pieces best to leave it that way.

Later model hugely better. I think someone saw you coming. :(

wB1A combi was a very low point at Viessmann Uk.

Luckily we only fiitted a few. If it is in pieces best to leave it that way.

Later model hugely better. I think someone saw you coming. :(

what faults does it develop most? are they parts failure or total intermittent unreliability.
I dont mind parts failing occasionally as long as it is economical class A, low noise cheaper second hand device. flue is expensive, cant believe plastic piece of pipe with pipe inside can cost 70 squid, without all the bends and extensions which brings total flue cost to about 120.

old boiler's diverter failed, leaked or whatever it was, and viessmann/or whoever swapped it for a new one, exactly same model.
They swapped the boiler, but you still need the ignition, the valves and the flue connection?
Swap must have been done by the worst installer in the country.

old boiler was taken out of the skip, perhaps?

old boiler's diverter failed, leaked or whatever it was, and viessmann/or whoever swapped it for a new one, exactly same model.
They swapped the boiler, but you still need the ignition, the valves and the flue connection?
Swap must have been done by the worst installer in the country.

Ignition unit would be useful to replace preventively and I believe one can reuse an old flue if there is nothing wrong with it? :) That may be not allowed among installers, not sure. Just below the diverter assembly theres quite a lot of dried up white stuff. Valves showed up somehow and perhaps similar flue can be taken and used from any other boiler ;)?
Correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back