Virgin trains

Sponsored Links
Woah, not the same Big-all. They don't sell EITHER McDonalds nor Burger King, so are even handed, but they are continuing to sell the Independent, the FT, and the Mirror, which just happen to be the pro-remaining papers, so yes, definitely censorship.

What amazes me, is that this is supposed to be in response to a complaint by the drivers or staff - who normally complain about the government, not the papers. Almost sounds as though they are using them as an excuse, or are the unions becoming even more milllitant.
still say its a fuss over nothing :rolleyes:
it is such a small unimportant issue with virtually no conciquenses other than give virgin free publicity as said above:D

I would imagine it will be difficult to avoid the tentacles of the Virgin empire, I booked a holiday last year and it was only when the flight info came through I realised it was VA

If I book a flight online I've never turned up and found it was VA. I have in the past paid extra not to fly VA or Monarch. I suppose you booked a package deal, always a bit riskier.

Sponsored Links
If I book a flight online I've never turned up and found it was VA. I have in the past paid extra not to fly VA or Monarch. I suppose you booked a package deal, always a bit riskier.
Yes it was a package, but if its any consolation I drunk my own bodyweight in free booze:whistle:

Now not flying Monarch I can understand, but I flew VA to Florida in the summer, and it was okay. No great shakes, but reasonable service. We upgraded to extra legroom seats, and survived a 9 hour flight. Might go up to the next seat level next time.

We upgraded on our VA flight to premium economy, very nice but whether it was worth it, not sure

Last edited:
Branson, overall piece of sh1t and traitor of the UK, will never use any of his services in my life time.
Branson sued the NHS and they had to pay him £1.27 million quid ,I think it was settled out of court because it was cheaper to pay him off than fight the case,Branson has a sense of entitlement to taxpayers money that would make any benefit scrounger embarrassed.
Just because the NHS had the temerity to reject his bid for an NHS contract the taxpayer had to payout millions.

Last edited by a moderator:
to be honest if we go for private involvement we must accept the consiquences
i personally think its wrong that the government want to give nhs money to private companies but it is what it is
if you renague on a deal there are consiquences they will not get anything they are not entiteled to
i havent got a clue what this case is about but he must have been let down and have breach off contract to have a cost he could claim back

Bransons just a selfish self publicist. No matter how many billions he earns, he'll always feel slighted if he loses out on a deal, and want to get his own back. Anyone else would have out it down to experience, and made a better bid next time.

Branson sued the NHS and they had to pay him £1.27 million quid ,I think it was settled out of court because it was cheaper to pay him off than fight the case,Branson has a sense of entitlement to taxpayers money that would make any benefit scrounger embarrassed.
Just because the NHS had the temerity to reject his bid for an NHS contract the taxpayer had to payout millions.

Yup, piece of dog sh1t.

Afaik branston pays no tax in the UK either ??

he is one of them remoaner income tax evaders allegedly imo

Of course, there is nothing stopping people buying their daily fail before they get on the train, like in a station kiosk.

afaik

it said on the radio that they (virgin) have removed the ban on the daily wail so u will still be able to buy it on there trains

Sponsored Links
Back