Vokera 20-80 Flowmatic - Time Switch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - Can anyone help please I need to change the time switch as it loses anything between 10 and 30 minutes in a 12 hour period (seems to depend upon how the tappets are set). My friendly C/H engineer was asked to change this way back in May but claims he did not as it was working OK. Maybe they have less minutes in the hour in his part of the country - whatever!

I will not be doing anything that is beyond my level of competence but cannot fathom out my way in - story of my life some might say :p Note: I will not be touching the gas or water side of the boiler!

Sponsored Links
Try CORGI. They will tell you boiler is a gas appliance so you cannot do anything on it.

If you cannot make sense of what is written in the manual, you will be better off getting a heating engineer in.

DP said:
Try CORGI. They will tell you boiler is a gas appliance so you cannot do anything on it.

If you cannot make sense of what is written in the manual, you will be better off getting a heating engineer in.
I appreciate what you say but my local central heating (CORGI registered) 'engineer' will not touch the electrical side of boilers - Catch 22 methinks if you take things to the extreme. I am an experienced electrical engineer and able to replace a timer if I coud only establish how to gain access to the control panel.

Where can I get a Vokera manual that tells me how to access the electrical control panel please?

Sponsored Links
Send me an email at [email protected]. Remove 999 for email to work.
Will give you blow by blow on how to connect what you want to this wonderful boiler.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back