Voter ID

Cambridge Analytica have rebranded as Emerdata, same offices same directors same aims.

Sponsored Links
Cambridge Analytica have rebranded as Emerdata, same offices same directors same aims.
Emerdata already existed. Along with Firecrest.

But as you say - 'same old, same old'!

Irony in your post is breathtaking. Freedom to vote without having to prove who you are. Freedom from fear of not having to justify yourself through identification when it's not required.

Tax havens and lobbying has a far more detrimental effect on democracy than the trumped up notion of voter if fraud.

I'm not saying you're wrong I'm saying you're mostly bothered because it damages the left. As you are left.

Sponsored Links
Why don't they just say bring your voter registration card?? It's a simple way to make it harder to cheat the system, with no extra bureaucracy needed.

I'm not saying you're wrong I'm saying you're mostly bothered because it damages the left.
But why should ANY 'side' be adversely affected at all?

If Labour brought in a policy that affected the 'right', then I'd be similarly opposed to it.

Would you?

I'm not saying you're wrong I'm saying you're mostly bothered because it damages the left. As you are left.

Interesting. What makes you think I am a lefty? Nobody ever called that before. Genuinely interested

Sponsored Links
Back