wago connecters

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi I need to blank off 2 double sockets in a room that is going to be used as a bathroom. would 24 amp rated wago connecters be suitable to use . thanks stuart

Sponsored Links
Which specific Wago connectors are you referring to?

If the room is to be converted to a bathroom, the sockets and the cabling need to be completely removed, not just 'blanked off'.

hi I was referring to the 221 series I was planning on burying them in the wall but is that against the regs

They would then likely not be in a "safe Zone" depicted by an accessory ie the socket so not allowed.

Sponsored Links
Those connectors and others like them are only maintenance free when correctly installed into a suitable maintenance free enclosure.
Cables must remain in zones defined by the accessories, so just hiding them in the wall is not permitted.

The cables need to be removed completely.

hi flameport / 333 rocky 333 thanks for the advice I will now be removing the sockets / cable from the room. really apricate the sound advice that you have given thanks stuart

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back