Wannabe's rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What's happened to his post about Transam's porkies? He'll be feeling extra unfairly treated now.

Sponsored Links
Please please please Dave, don't get him going again, I beg of you from the bottom of my heart.

Got deleted. He started another, got deleted again.
Just normal pre-banning behaviour from Himmy!

Sponsored Links
Got deleted. He started another, got deleted again.
Just normal pre-banning behaviour from Himmy!
Yes, it is true. I posted proof that transam lies. Those posts has been deleted (all three of them) to avoid embarrassment to transam.
I am not allowed to refer to him as I would like because I have been warned that I will be banned if I do.
It must be nice to enjoy a bit of special protection. But it is only a social website. It is very sad when a proven liar needs special protection.
It will not, of course, prevent me from identifying anymore of his lies, and proving that they are lies, while I am allowed to contribute to the forum.
If I am not allowed to contribute to the forum, I will reflect on the reason why. :rolleyes:

========================
The reason will be just your own abuse.
He didn't complain, new visitors did. This is a public forum.
========================

I say, if he is offended by my nickname for him, he should take his own advice:
If it has caused offence then so be it . Toughen up I say
If transam does not like my nickname for him, perhaps he should "toughen up", and not complain and plead offence!

I have not been warned about my corruption of others' usernames. While other posters persist with their delusions about me having multiple usernames, I will continue to corrupt their usernames.
========
Don't push it
========

Respect is a two way street.
I wonder how long this post will last. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back