Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
You just aren't getting it are you? If I make a post calling someone a ni**er - it will be removed by the mods. However, the posts that RH complains about AREN'T removed by the mods as they don't share his opinion - but rather than get involved in a legal hassle with the 'authorities' the post is removed. Get it yet?
NO? If a post is illegal it's illegal and will be removed. If it's an opinion but posted without abuse etc then it's an opinion. What's wrong with that?

You just aren't getting it are you? If I make a post calling someone a ni**er - it will be removed by the mods. However, the posts that RH complains about AREN'T removed by the mods as they don't share his opinion - but rather than get involved in a legal hassle with the 'authorities' the post is removed. Get it yet?
zackly.

Sponsored Links
What's to "get" Joe.
I said it's subjective, are you not getting that?
If a mod subjectively finds your post offensive and removes it then that's their choice. All about choices Joe, we have them.
If a post has a legal risk to it then so be it, beyond that you give your opinion, others give theirs, the world moves on.

That's my input to this anyway. It's a subjective opinion that may not be shared bay all/any. I don't care that it isn't and it should in no way be construed to be reflective of any joint or collective opinion on the site. It's mine by right of being alive in a country where I can think freely.

Night all.

You are not 'getting' that opinionated posts are removed when reported by Meggawatt because it is easier than going to court to defend it. Are you really that thick?

No Joe, I just fail to get my sphincter in a twist because other people don't want to play my game.
You love your personal insults don't you? For a man of the age that you purport yourself to be it really is a bit childish. But it's your right to do so, so I won't take offence at is as You don't know me from Adam so your opinion is just that, it's not factual knowledge.

As I said, G'night. Sleep tight Joe.

What do you mean I don't know you from Admin?

Let the mods do the modding and the wimpy whiners (like you ) go elsewhere. I hear that Mum's Net is good for people like you. :mrgreen:

Redherring2 has as much right as ANYONE here to voice his opinions.

Trouble is, he doesn't just voice opinions. As with many people who hysterically shout 'racist' at the slightest thing, he is not very bright. He often gets the wrong end of the stick, then starts running to the mods with unfounded rubbish.

For example, with the now locked 'I don't care if it costs a fortune' topic, he bizarrely interpreted my criticism of the Chinese government and big business as an attack on the entire Chinese race. Completely bonkers.

If he is Megat**t, that explains a lot. I don't think he should be posting on here without the supervision of a responsible adult.

It seems people are having a pot at RH.

Personally I take people as I find them, and I find RH is a reasonable person, so can only offer him my support.

If you dont want to read postings made, then just 'ignore' the author - it works well.

It seems people are having a pot at RH.

Personally I take people as I find them, and I find RH is a reasonable person, so can only offer him my support.

If you dont want to read postings made, then just 'ignore' the author - it works well.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion .

If you are going to edit peoples posts like you have this one mod, at least put an "edited by mod" notice on them. Or delete the thing altogether.

What it boils down to is there's' "Freedom of speech." then there's "Freedom ;) ;) of speech."
There's quite a difference between the two freedoms .

Persoanlly, I am a great fan of the GD as it has kept Joe from from posting utter crap in the plumbing forum for ages. He does not even get a mention in the CC now. :D

The vile, threatening mod has spoken.
So there.
I wouldn't normally respond to a Troll, but in this instance, I will.
Justify your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back