Data Protection and DIYnot

if you have made the mistake of disclosing personal information in some of your posts, try going to those posts and using the "Alert Moderators" button to request the deletion of the information from that post.
Excellent advice , John. Thank you.

I will also consider bringing my concerns to the Information Commisioner's Office to see if my data has been handled properly.

My thanks to you for you helpful advice, and my thanks to cajar, et al, for highlighting the problem.

Perhaps it's also something for DIYnot to consider before anyone else's personal data is exploited by obsessive abusers.

I think you should notify MI5 and Interpol too. World security is clearly at stake. I'll get onto the FBI in the meantime. Keep em peeled mate.

Sponsored Links
if you have made the mistake of disclosing personal information in some of your posts, try going to those posts and using the "Alert Moderators" button to request the deletion of the information from that post.
Excellent advice , John. Thank you.

I will also consider bringing my concerns to the Information Commisioner's Office to see if my data has been handled properly.

My thanks to you for you helpful advice, and my thanks to cajar, et al, for highlighting the problem.

Perhaps it's also something for DIYnot to consider before anyone else's personal data is exploited by obsessive abusers.

I think you should notify MI5 and Interpol too. World security is clearly at stake. I'll get onto the FBI in the meantime. Keep em peeled mate.
While you're at the Federation of Blooming Idiots, pehaps you'd like to renew your membership. It's probably well overdue and you have all the right qualifications. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back