Warmfront question re prv into condensate pump

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Got a phone call tonight, old guy 74, emphaseima or whatever, "apparently" Warmfront fitted a new boiler for him, ( so like "I'm fekkin interested) apparently "their" inspector has condemned the prv pipe going into the condensate pump, he has labelled it "at risk", the old guy has phoned the installers who say it's to regs and are coming tommorow to re-instate it back again, he's worried about it, I told him to phone gas safe, they get paid for this ****te not me :evil:
why doesn't "their" inspector get onto "their" fitters himself, WTF is it with this crap :evil:

Sponsored Links
its not right, but its not at risk either. The only risk is damaging a condense pump, hardly life or property.

I've seen one of these this week and TBH although not a good thing to do it is hardly dangerous and if you can't get a gravity condensate drain the chances are you can't get a fall on a PRV discharge pipe either so its a catch 22 situation and each should be judged on it's own merits! ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back