WARNING : First Utility not so good at accurate billing

Sponsored Links
Hahahaha - you said just yesterday you report it as 'bullying'. Why do you tell lies?

Hahahaha - you said just yesterday you report it as 'bullying'. Why do you tell lies?

Delusionist, mentalist, delusional, choose which ever..You are obviously not regarded on a level, compared to a 'normal' human being, 'normal'.

Which institute do you post from? They need to keep a cap on their firewall.

I report any spam to me, if it regards bullying, lies, etc..so you are the fool...you got reported again.

Sponsored Links
Seriously Joe 90, do you actually post anything useful, or helpful in any thread, or do you just post abuse in every thread? Why do you continue this constant abuse against people?

Seriously Joe 90, do you actually post anything useful, or helpful in any thread, or do you just post abuse in every thread? Why do you continue this constant abuse against people?

I've been thanked 146 times so I guess I do eh?

Now off you go up the wooden mountain to get some shut eye.

Smart meters - Do little other than perhaps set up a future where supplies may be selectively reduced perhaps on a time basis with maybe a plethora of pricings.
How often do you require reminding to turn off a light or use the washing machine less?? There are simple plug in adapters which will indicate the consumption of any electrical device connect through it.

Read your own meters, calc the cost and stay on the ball, no one should really be surprised at their actual usage and cost of that.

-0-

its not about turning off lights or using the washing machine less, and calculating usage is not as convenient, it does not tell you how much a single item is using, or when you used the most energy. the smart meters are really there for the purpose of being able to be monitored real time, and to save money! No meter reader man = less overheads for the energy company etc.

All well and good if it worked, im into that kind of thing. Like i said, if i had of known about the problems i have, i would have simply got on a cheap tariff with someone else, and bought a clamp on meter!!! Just though i would be doing my bit by going 'smart' ahead of the times! and it was cheap!!

No meter reader man = less overheads for the energy company etc.

Advertising bull ***t.

How do you think they pay for the research and development into these gadgets?
Its cheap at the start then they either hit you with a big increase if you are 'tied-in' or they stealthly slip little increases in each month/quarter.
No power company is going to encourage you to use less of their product. Its human nature. :confused:

thats the point though, there is no tie in, and they were and still are one of the cheapest in the area. The only one who beats them is npowers football tariff, but only because you have to agree to a fixed monthly direct debit and you get discount on football stuff which im not into.....and i detest fixed direct debits.

The only people who gain is them. i was using 40 quid a month with EDF and yet getting charged 50 pound for both gas and leccy!!! and i could not get them to change the direct debit. So in the end they had about 400 quid of my money which they had earnt interest on instead of me.

anyhow, this was meant to be a warning to folk, i certainly have learnt my lesson but i would spare others the hassle.

thats the point though, there is no tie in, and they were and still are one of the cheapest in the area. The only one who beats them is npowers football tariff, but only because you have to agree to a fixed monthly direct debit and you get discount on football stuff which im not into.....and i detest fixed direct debits.

The only people who gain is them. i was using 40 quid a month with EDF and yet getting charged 50 pound for both gas and leccy!!! and i could not get them to change the direct debit. So in the end they had about 400 quid of my money which they had earnt interest on instead of me.

anyhow, this was meant to be a warning to folk, i certainly have learnt my lesson but i would spare others the hassle.
Possibly by stopping your direct debit - that is after phoning your supplier and advising of your intentions.
Why did you sign to a tariff that offered discounts on ' football stuff ' that you didn't want in the first place?

gasman28 i think you misunderstood,

i never signed up on the football tariff, i was just saying that npowers football tariff is the only one which beats FU tariff, and that i used to be on EDF who took loads of my money

Sponsored Links
Back