Waste of life

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Once again we hear of a young lad being attacked and stubbed in West London in broad daylight by a teenage gang.
If they catch these young murderers,they should be given the birch,throw them in prison and throw the key away.
Before I get the do-gooders going off on human rights,I just want to say if it was your son or daughter god forbid.This was a murder in a busy street.What has happened to this country?My heart goes out to his family.

Sponsored Links
What i think is everyone carrying an gun/knife etc.. should get 5 years prison, no matter how old they are, you hear stories of young lads/lasses committing crimes and getting away with it because they are under-age, if you let them off with a slapped wrist when they are young, they will continue to do so when they are older. So nip it in the bud when they are young.

Ever since the do-gooder's stopped the police from searching likely suspects (race card issues) the problem has exploded. A good angler knows how to catch fish. A good copper knows how to catch crims.

I had no probs with the stop an serach thing they had going on, but like you said the race card was being branded about.

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
I know loads of crims.
Congratulations. Have you grassed any of them up? Being the upstanding pillar of the community that you are?

Had a more pleasant experience of the police this morning. A few kids came in and had nicked a few sandwiches. Saw which way they went. Went and phoned old bill, they came within 15 minutes (wouldnt have phoned them but it was 8:30am, so knew they'd be quiet). Unfortunately, despite having driven around for 10 minutes (in their 4x4), the old bill didn't find them, and the CCTV had been rewinding at the time :rolleyes: Still, I was impressed by the speed.

Put a healthy portion of laxative enhanced sandwiches on an easily accessible part of the counter obviously not for sale and enjoy the fact that next time they may be making a quick run for the nearest toilets. :LOL:

bring back national service

least the lil sods willbe killing people we want killed ;)

Seriously joking aside we have a disrespectful generation who only seem to give credence to those peers who carry weapons and, it seems, are prepared to use them, national service would certainly teach them what weapons can actually do and may just give them respect for themselves and others

worth a thought

joe-90 said:
Ever since the do-gooder's stopped the police from searching likely suspects (race card issues) the problem has exploded. A good angler knows how to catch fish. A good copper knows how to catch crims.

And I am given to understand there are some good coppers.

If the police are allowed to carry tools to attack/defend then why should the general public not have the right to "Go equipped" Ten skinheads looking for trouble and you just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Think about it.

cuthbert7454 said:
If the police are allowed to carry tools to attack/defend then why should the general public not have the right to "Go equipped" Ten skinheads looking for trouble and you just happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Think about it.

Does that mean we can buy a tank because the army have one to defend/attack. ?

markie said:
cuthbert7454 said:

Does that mean we can buy a tank because the army have one to defend/attack. ?

Molehill and mountain spring to mind.

Sponsored Links
Back