Water damage

I agree with you, BAS seems to have become a bit of a (and I am not the first to say this) a bully boy.
securespark called me a fraudster, i.e. accused me of being a criminal. I asked him if he had any evidence of that, and if there might not be another explanation of what I'd said before.

Will you please explain in what way that was bullying him?

BAS it's your posts in general not necessarily this one in particular.

You seem to enjoy belittling posters and being confrontational.

Like I said in another post, a bully will never see/accept that they are one.

Sponsored Links
If you are going to pursue me from topic to topic, accusing me of doing things you don't like even in topics where I haven't done them, who do you think is more likely to start ruining the forum?

Not so - please don't confuse my lack of time for fools and my unwillingness to mince my words if I think someone is incompetent or has behaved stupidly with enjoying belittling them, and please don't think that it's reasonable to accuse me of being confrontational when I defend myself against attacks or ask those who have made accusations against me to provide proof.

Indeed you did say that.

Why?

Would it be OK if, for the same reasons, I said that people who are determined to pursue pathetic personal vendettas based on their twisted interpretations and imagining of words not written are too stupid to try and reason with?

Sponsored Links
If you are going to pursue me from topic to topic, accusing me of doing things you don't like even in topics where I haven't done them, who do you think is more likely to start ruining the forum?

Not so - please don't confuse my lack of time for fools and my unwillingness to mince my words if I think someone is incompetent or has behaved stupidly with enjoying belittling them, and please don't think that it's reasonable to accuse me of being confrontational when I defend myself against attacks or ask those who have made accusations against me to provide proof.

Indeed you did say that.

Why?

Would it be OK if, for the same reasons, I said that people who are determined to pursue pathetic personal vendettas based on their twisted interpretations and imagining of words not written are too stupid to try and reason with?

:rolleyes:

Is there any point to this thread?

If words are just going to be replaced with Emoticons.

I think the OP has gone off to solve his prob elsewhere.

I little aside about an insurance claim, legit, otherwise the insurance co would have investigated if the cost were outside the norms has led to a mini row over nothing to take place.

If I read something that I don't agree with then the time to say is in that thread surely isn't it. Not to suddenly say oh I don't like you other posts too and this one, but not really this one.. mostly the other ones.

Martin

Sorry if I have caused you any discomfort. I assure you that was never my intention, and I apologise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back