Water dripping from soffit or fascia

Sponsored Links
Possibly with the guttering but there's water dropping from the fascia/soffit that's concerning me.

Screenshot 2022-12-31 at 14.10.27.png

Possible overflow from central heating or dhw header tanks, report back when its stop raining

Sponsored Links
I don't see how a blocked gutter would cause the problem. The gutter is clearly spaced from the facia, so any overflow from the gutter would drop straight down, rather than flow across to the soffit. Water running down the facia could well flow on to the soffit.

I don't see how a blocked gutter would cause the problem. The gutter is clearly spaced from the facia, so any overflow from the gutter would drop straight down, rather than flow across to the soffit. Water running down the facia could well flow on to the soffit.
Thanks - why would the water run down the facia?

What's the best solution here? Am I likely to see a leak in the house as a result?

Err its running down the brackets.....

Blocked pipe for sure and probably broken tile up there somewhere

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back