WC connection

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I have an issue fitting a new WC in an ensuite.

The existing soil pipe protrudes vertically out of the floor between the joists.
I need to ensure that the cistern sits flush to the wall however at the moment it cant and I dont want to build the wall out as space is already at a premium.

Im looking for something that is similar maybe to a swan neck WC connector but it needs to have the pan connector recessed further back so that the cistern can go on the wall if you see what I mean

Does anybody know if such a thing exists and where?

I had heard that villeroy and boch do something but I have never seen one.

Thanks for any advice as Im rather stuck and the soil pipe cant really be moved.

Thanks,
matthew

Sponsored Links
There is a bit a movement in the pipe but not a great deal.

I dont want to move the pipe below as it will then become a major undertaking I just wondered if there was something available that happened to be a more 'acute' swan neck style connector.

I might be able to do it with an offset and a swan neck maybe....

Matthew

Sponsored Links
another option is to fit a low level cistern with flush pipe rather than close coupled set

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back