We are we are the Mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Who is one and who isn't?

Us mere mortals don't know who has been banned from commenting on a topic except ourselves...

'You have insufficient privileges blah blah blah...'

So one has to wonder why certain people have that info...

"I don’t know if you’ve noticed but ellal has been banned from this thread"

Now where did a certain poster get that info?

Sponsored Links

Don’t forget the rest of my post - "Do you think that was because she was being too polite to other members"?

Because you went all quiet, your post abusing someone disappeared and you had to post this instead of replying to my post in that thread. Other than that, let’s call it a lucky guess eh? :)

Last edited:
Who is one and who isn't?

Us mere mortals don't know who has been banned from commenting on a topic except ourselves...

'You have insufficient privileges blah blah blah...'

So one has to wonder why certain people have that info...

Someone with mottie s history of getting banned from threads for his CONTINUOUS CAMPAIGN OF BULLYING knows what signs to look for,so he guessed.

Sponsored Links
This always makes me wonder.

How do you know someone's earlier post has disappeared?

Surely no one keeps a record and then goes back to check.

Don’t for get the rest of my post - "Do you think that was because she was being too polite to other members"? Because you went all quiet, your post abusing someone disappeared and you had to post this instead of replying to my post in that thread. Other than that, let’s call it a lucky guess eh? :)
Mottie - are you one of the moderators? Who is a moderator and who is the ultimate forum owner - is it the same person as "Admin" and do they ever post amongst us? The moderators are very shadowy but omnipotent and omnipresent - Are you one Mottie?

MOD: Shadowy, omnipotent and omnipresent. I like it :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mottie - are you one of the moderators? Who is a moderator and who is the ultimate forum owner - is it the same person as "Admin" and do they ever post amongst us? The moderators are very shadowy but omnipotent and omnipresent - Are you one Mottie?
Mottie is not a mod :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

It wouldn't be surprising if the moderators was a regular poster - who could it be I wonder? - The moderators are very omnipresent as they don't work just business hours they're "on it" at all times of day and night including weekends and bank holidays - that tells me that they are probably posters - they could be someone we all know very well

The community has been together for donkeys years so I'm almost certain some of the original gang who joined up in the mid 2000's have deep secret knowledge about the inner workings of diynot.com

This always makes me wonder. How do you know someone's earlier post has disappeared? Surely no one keeps a record and then goes back to check.
If it was a heated argument post, controversial or the thread got locked then people probably are more likely to remember - do you have any ideas who the moderators are EFL as you're one of the long time members

Someone with mottie s history of getting banned from threads for his CONTINUOUS CAMPAIGN OF BULLYING knows what signs to look for,so he guessed.
Perhaps you can give examples of the CONTINUOUS CAMPAIGN OF BULLYING that you keep referring to. What is it about and who am I bullying?

AC3745DC-74C2-4CAA-9520-81C3B526ED4D.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back