We Need Israeli House Builders

Sponsored Links
Twelve cabinet ministers and 15 additional coalition MKs are attending the resettle Gaza conference in Jerusalem, organizers say, including Religious Zionism leader Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, Otzma Yehudit leader National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir, and Likud ministers Miki Zohar, Haim Katz, Idit Silman, May Golan, Shlomo Karhi and Amichai Chikli.

the Times of Israel

Members of the Israeli Knesset had previously met on 4 January to discuss what the future of Gaza would look like following the war, and called for the recruitment of settlers who would be willing to move there, according to Israeli media.

The chairman of the Nachala movement Daniela Weiss said: “After the terrible massacre on October 7, every day we hear more ministers and members of Knesset who understand that there is only one option to end the fighting with the enemy in Gaza - and that is to return the land to the people of Israel and to settle Gaza with Jews. "Approximately two million Arabs are left in Gaza, and they are not going to stay. They will leave for other countries. They have lost their reason to stay there," she added.

middle east eye

So ethnic cleansing is the clearly stated aim of the Zionist government and nobody wonders why the IDF release allegations of Hamas tunnels under UN run buildings in Gaza the day after the ICJ cautions Israel's conduct in Gaza could result in prosecutions for genocide.

Righto. (y)

Last edited:
Twelve cabinet ministers and 15 additional coalition MKs are attending the resettle Gaza conference in Jerusalem, organizers say, including Religious Zionism leader Finance Minister Bezalel Smotrich, Otzma Yehudit leader National Security Minister Itamar Ben Gvir, and Likud ministers Miki Zohar, Haim Katz, Idit Silman, May Golan, Shlomo Karhi and Amichai Chikli.

the Times of Israel

Members of the Israeli Knesset had previously met on 4 January to discuss what the future of Gaza would look like following the war, and called for the recruitment of settlers who would be willing to move there, according to Israeli media.

The chairman of the Nachala movement Daniela Weiss said: “After the terrible massacre on October 7, every day we hear more ministers and members of Knesset who understand that there is only one option to end the fighting with the enemy in Gaza - and that is to return the land to the people of Israel and to settle Gaza with Jews. "Approximately two million Arabs are left in Gaza, and they are not going to stay. They will leave for other countries. They have lost their reason to stay there," she added.

middle east eye

So ethnic cleansing is the clearly stated aim of the Zionist government and nobody wonders why the IDF release allegations of Hamas tunnels under UN run buildings in Gaza the day after the ICJ cautions Israel's conduct in Gaza could result in prosecutions for genocide.

Righto. (y)

Not something I'm in agreement with and I'd like to see the withdrawal of settlements from the West Bank. On the other hand, after the complete withdrawal of military and settlements from Gaza in 2005,
from your link

Israel dismantled the 21 settlements in the Gaza Strip, and compelled their 8,000 residents to leave, when it unilaterally withdrew from Gaza in 2005, pulling back to the pre-1967 lines. Hamas violently ousted the Fatah faction of the PA and seized power in Gaza in 2007.

And look what happened then. daily rocket attacks on Israel and October 7th.

Sponsored Links
October 7th.

Unlike you, I object to acts of violence 365 days of the year.

I find attacks on October 6th and October 8th just as bad as on March 14th or July 3rd.

It's very noticeable that you don't.

Well some one has to rebuild the place

Mind you no shortage of hard core ??

What a disgusting suggestion.

Plenty of human remains under the rubble.

Warsaw_Ghetto_destroyed_by_Germans,_1945 (1).jpg

Mind you there are also human remains in the cemeteries that are being bulldozed.

Not something I'm in agreement with and I'd like to see the withdrawal of settlements from the West Bank.

Palestinian farmers face heightened campaign of intimidation by illegal settlers, confiscations and detentions.

Ein al-Hilweh, occupied West Bank – With two of his sons in prison and his cattle pens – his livelihood – all but emptied, Palestinian shepherd Kadri Daraghmeh, 57, was beside himself. Inside their open-air tent, with no running water and minimal electricity, his sick wife fought back tears.

Kadri’s woes began to worsen dramatically last month. On December 25, he says, settlers stole 100 of his cattle in the night, released some cows near a road, and then called Israeli police. Cattle “roaming freely” is illegal under Israeli law, so the police confiscated the cows. Kadri was forced to pay 49,000 shekels ($12,900) to get 19 of his cows back. Kadri could pay only with the help of friends and Israeli activists.

Moor wurds@Al Jazz

I watched an interview on Al Jazz yesterday where a Palestinian farmer had his land taken for settlement by Israeli's who cut down the olive trees his father had planted in 1986 and, as he was explaining this to camera, an IDF soldier marched up and demanded they stop filming, then hand over the camera.

Nothing wrong with endorsing support for Israel but this Zionist government deserves nothing but condemnation and sanctions.

I find attacks on October 6th and October 8th just as bad as on March 14th or July 3rd.

But not those by hamas on innocent Jews? How odd.

Hear, hear!

I find attacks on October 6th and October 8th just as bad as on March 14th…
Seems to me you only find it worthy to start threads on retaliation though and not on any initial acts of invasion/attack/mass rape/slaughter/hostage taking that occur on odd numbered days of the month.

Johnny doesn’t care about innocent Israeli's.

Seems to me you only find it worthy to start threads on retaliation though and not on any initial acts of invasion/attack/mass rape/slaughter/hostage taking that occur on odd numbered days of the month.

Johnny doesn’t care about innocent Israeli's.
You still haven't shown that those who oppose the killing of innocent civilians - makes them a Jew hater.

Utterly stupid.

You still haven't shown that those who oppose the killing of innocent civilians - makes them a Jew hater.

Utterly stupid.
Be fair, mot has a lot of reading to do in order to find any evidence to back up his claims.

Utterly stupid.
…of you to not be able to read between the lines made by one particular poster. I credited you with more intelligence than that. Only now has he started to backtrack in general so that he will be able to point to those posts.

Mottie loves to make up excuses for genocide.

Sponsored Links
Back