We was conned..

Sponsored Links
does Biden want his presidency plagued and blighted with this impeachment caper

it will drag on and on

I expect Biden will just pardon him to draw a line under it. Biden has enough on his plate already, without that and Trump's reputation is ruined anyway, he will not be back. Like many, I saw it coming when Trump was first elected.

The trial is in the next couple of days but don't know when. Betting is that he wont be found "guilty". If he is he wont be able to hold any political position ever again. That would really upset his supporters and it was mentioned that he is a rather powerful man so even his own party would be unlikely to vote in a way that achieves that. Seems it would need 16 of them.

LOL Conspiracy. Say they decided to do it. Armed uprising - bit of a problem for Biden but not for them.

C4 had his niece on again tonight. She forecast what he would do if he lost an election months ago. Not totally accurately but in a general way. She's a psychiatrist pointing out that he doesn't believe his own lies but does know how effective they are. Fake news claims seems to have even worked over here for some. They also showed one of his other lies. More turning up when he was sworn in than did for Obama. Way way more turned up for Obama so must be down to photoshop. Politicians never ever lie do they. They are always direct and to the point in everything they say and no ulterior motives. So must have been photoshop.

He also had his own crowd to talk to before going to Florida. He has gained the nickname Terminator - I'll be back etc.

Sponsored Links
True: Comey was fired because of the justified Russia investigation.

I wonder if the Biden administration will gain access now to the redacted portions of the Muller report. Could be yet another angle for those keen to prosecute Trump. No doubt John Durham will further justify the reasons for the initial investigation. More ammo against Trump will trickle through in the coming weeks/months.

Noseall knows you know. :)

Last edited:
It's not about placating politicians, it's about placating angry people with guns and restoring some sort of calm.

The best thing to placate people is get rid of leaders that use division, fear and hatred as their winning strategy.

Bye bye Trump.

Boris clinging on by his fingertips

Sad and confused,” one follower wrote, seemingly summing up many followers’ feelings. “Sick to my stomach."
How the dozy Covid deniers will feel in the future when all their theories are proved wrong..

The QAnon followers are either turning on each other or accepting they were conned from the beginning. :ROFLMAO:

There will always be another RW conspiracy or movement to come in and fill the void. RW cannot function without their victimhood and anger. After the Tea Party we had Q Anon and we will have another. RW are gullible.

Sponsored Links
Back