We was conned..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So says sooey and his band of believers. He must be distraught knowing that he's been had. Zero arrests and no cannibal paedophiles.

“Where’s the damn storm?" wrote one person in a large QAnon supporting Telegram group.

“I want to puke," another wrote.

Accusations of those to blame for the failure ranged from Mr Trump himself to Q, but the widespread acceptance was that “we been played”, as one account wrote.

“Sad and confused,” one follower wrote, seemingly summing up many followers’ feelings. “Sick to my stomach."

Sponsored Links
Def conned

pains me to say it tbh

but there u go

def a conspiracy/ skulduggery afoot ;)

No shortage of conspiracy theorists on here nosy.

The RWR will tout this as fake news but it's actually true! The same bloke who assisted Trump in his presidential campaign (Hilary C's emails etc) and was kept on board as a result, has now been fired because investigations into the Trump-Russia thing were getting too close.

You have to admire him in a way.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/trump-commits-political-suicide.482157/#ixzz6k7p6bwHf

One of Trumps last acts as President was the declassification of the FBI investigation into Russia's involvement with Trump. Interesting reading.

Trump declassifies documents on the origins of FBI's Russia investigation | Daily Mail Online

Sponsored Links
trump was right to get rid of this FBI bloke . He was getting to big for his boots ;) he should have been sacked weeks ago

FBI / Hoover :idea: Presidents did not dare to cross him or upset him . This Comey probably thought he was another Hoover.

Trump is on course to be one of the best presidents since LBJ,no doubt about it :)

On the orange man's departure he said 'I'll be back, but I don't know in what form yet...' - I suspect as a horses @RSE.

I can't see him coming back, there was some nonsense news article I didn't even bother reading touting him to start his own political party, our Nige will confirm that popularity doesn't equate to seats in Parliament.
Talk of Biden giving him a pardon seems to be gaining traction, who knows?

Tbh

does Biden want his presidency plagued and blighted with this impeachment caper

it will drag on and on

Hook, line & sinker.
Eh?

Noseall said:

James Comey, the seventh Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), was fired by U.S. President Donald Trump on May 9, 2017

Are you telling me that's fake news?

Sponsored Links
Back