We was conned..

Sponsored Links
He has stated that the aim of that was to get Christians to think as some muslim groups do. To level things up
Fundamentalist Roman Catholic groups do exist but historically their targets were usually other non Roman Catholic Christians whom they regarded as heretics.

Sponsored Links
I always thought the law in the States was the same as the law in the UK, that is innocent until proven guilty, so being charged with a crime shouldn't imply guilt or innocence.

The pardon thing does seem a little weird in that they can pardon someone who hasn't been tried yet. I get the impression that if Trump had pardoned himself, they couldn't have gone after him for anything.
I'm still gutted he didn't pardon Joe Exotic though.

Fundamentalist Roman Catholic groups do exist but historically their targets were usually other non Roman Catholic Christians whom they regarded as heretics.

He didn't seem to be targeting RC more along the lines of getting Christians to have the same attitude to other religions as some Muslim groups do. Training what he chose to call archangles in a monastery bought for that purpose. This was initially but then came complaints and some reporting. The man is a rather bizarre nutcase more into manipulating populations than anything else.

Religion is another useful people manipulator depending on the degree in a population. It's a more powerful force in some countries than others.

Putin is bringing religion back in Russia - churches. Motives a touch different. It's been suppressed in the past.

Years ago I happened on to some
American forum

No sense of humour

they were ranting on about Obama and his gun control ideas

blimey all I said was that they were all fruit cakes probably due to inbreeding

jeez us all hell broke loose

U god damn limey c*** sucker was used on a few occasions threats of violence and other insults :eek:

as they were a few thousand miles away I told em all to go and do one

and got our a bit smartish :LOL:

Last edited:
I recall that film with burt Reynolds were a group of em took a canoe trip down river in the Deep South

John voight was in it as well

and wat happened to one of the canoe members when they stopped at some place

yes exactly

take a wrong turn in some of these back water places and the next thing u know u get b*m*d

by a couple of red necks

just saying / warning every one

One told me that Clinton wasn't going to get elected again because he was Red. That means communist to them. Nothing to do with him being gobbled in the oval office. Lots of presi's get into that sort of thing. Talking about fast tracking ethnic people finished him for many. A bit of an objection from me but I feel it can have it's bad points. His view. Starts in life shouldn't matter at all - all can make it if they try. Just as the USA should be but isn't. People need to think that they can get some where to try. That really is the main problem. Here too. They also need to want to in the first place. Another problem.

Obama obtained a lot/some of his election funding from public donations - might explain why he was different. Lot / some ;) reported but I've never seen actual figures. The words used were a lot of. Perhaps Trump thought that's a good idea as well.

I recall that film with burt Reynolds were a group of em took a canoe trip down river in the Deep South

John voight was in it as well

I remember it well, 'Dualling Banjos' or some such played on banjos, great bit of music - I have it somewhere on digital media.

Yes the young fella on the banjo and the other on a guitar that’s the film

Sponsored Links
Back