We was conned..

One told me that Clinton wasn't going to get elected again because he was Red. That means communist to them. Nothing to do with him being gobbled in the oval office. Lots of presi's get into that sort of thing. Talking about fast tracking ethnic people finished him for many. A bit of an objection from me but I feel it can have it's bad points. His view. Starts in life shouldn't matter at all - all can make it if they try. Just as the USA should be but isn't. People need to think that they can get some where to try. That really is the main problem. Here too. They also need to want to in the first place. Another problem.

Obama obtained a lot/some of his election funding from public donations - might explain why he was different. Lot / some ;) reported but I've never seen actual figures. The words used were a lot of. Perhaps Trump thought that's a good idea as well.

At least with sleepy Joe in, China can get on with invading Taiwan.

Sponsored Links
Let us also not forget, that if any election was rigged, it was the 2016 election, with the republican party actively dissuading democrat voters not to vote, and the Russian interference in that election.

Years ago I happened on to some
American forum

No sense of humour

they were ranting on about Obama and his gun control ideas

blimey all I said was that they were all fruit cakes probably due to inbreeding

jeez us all hell broke loose

U god damn limey c*** sucker was used on a few occasions threats of violence and other insults :eek:

as they were a few thousand miles away I told em all to go and do one

and got our a bit smartish :LOL:

As a lad at work used to say,

"Run away,
Run away,
Live to run away another day" :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
the Russian interference in that election.

Probably establishment drivel. Pressure groups get up to all sorts via the net and the fact that if there was a Russian server in the chain the stuff passes through doesn't mean much at all. Some of the USA establishment were not happy with Trump from day one so would dig up anything they could.

Also which country was found to be hacking european politicians mobile phones. Another group of interferers hit the news about the same time as the Russian business cropped up. The people in it were all over the place said to be taking countermeasures against certain types of "news". Then there are people like Cambridge Analytica. Then the odd bods feeding stuff out such as covid is fake. One of those could be anything from a Russian to a Tibetan Monk or from anywhere else really.

These things just go on. Fact of life. ;) Modern life anyway.

Some of the USA establishment were not happy with Trump from day one
The Russians on the other hand were thrilled Trump was at the helm. What could be better for your adversaries than having your own social time bomb installed in the WH. Especially one as stupid, egotistic and malleable as Trump.

Great move by Putin.(y)

trump will make a come back ;)

thought he was going to bomb the mad mullahs before he left office but sadly he ran out of time :(

but hey ho perhaps the Israelis will sort some thing and than require back up ?:idea:

At least with sleepy Joe in, China can get on with invading Taiwan.

Taiwan spends one hell of a lot of it's budget on weapons. You should look into how much and on what. They were I believe evicted from their eu like club and all were amazed that they have survived as a country. ;) The ERG may even see them as a role model but like all systems it has worked well but I understand they are having some problems with some number of unwanted bank people. Their health and educations system is said to be excellent but health showing signs of having funding problems just like many other places.

They appear to do a lot of business with China.

I would like to speak to him

I have a brilliant bussiness idea just needs a bit of money to get it up and running

I would like to speak to him

I have a brilliant bussiness idea just needs a bit of money to get it up and running
Don't write to him, you'll only confuse.

Promise him diet coke and chicken McNuggets as a start.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back