Welcome to the new forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIYnot

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm very pleased to welcome you to the new forum. It's quite a change to the previous one and hopefully you'll find it a big improvement as you get used to it.

Please post any questions or topics related to the new software in this forum.

Thank you for your patience during the change and subsequent readjustment and we hope that you will all benefit from the advances this software brings us.

Some parts are still being rebuilt, but this process should complete in the next couple of hours.

Sponsored Links
The new forum looks great! Thanks for all the hard work that I'm sure is going on in the background.

wheres the "new posts since last visit" or what ever it was

please:(

Sponsored Links
this format is doing my head in i make a post like this one and it will not register in the new posts
can we please have it so i can just look at new posts as they come in rather than having to hunt

so it looks like i have to select new posts and when i get to new posts i have to again select recent posts on the rh side:(

New posts wont show posts you have made, because it assumes as you have made the post you have read it and therefore it is not new. There is a link on the right hand side which is 'Recent posts' which does what you're after I think?

ok thanks cleared up

can we have a posts since last visit button ??

You mean that links directly to that recent posts page?

ok let me get used to the setup
it may be redundant
the problem was at midnight there was no summary off new post from the last few hours except via "new posts since last visit " which may now be remedied because "the new list" doesn't reset at midnight

and wheres the spell checker please

Just found this thread, big-all, its just what I asked, posted in general.
I was happy with the old, might get used to it.

Just found this thread, big-all, its just what I asked, posted in general.
I was happy with the old, might get used to it.

exactly like me :rolleyes:
i dont like change i spent ages getting the windows page to look as close to xp as possible on my laptop i bought last year :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back