Forum Update

I did receive the PM where you asked me if I was blocking you though.
Actually, that was on your Profile Posts - which are open for anyone who can view your profile to read

The feature I'm referring to is the one where if I click on someone's avatar a screen comes up generally showing latest activity. On that screen should be 4 buttons: Follow, Ignore, Start Conversation, Find. I can see these on other people's Activity screen, but on yours all I can see is Follow, Ignore, Find

Another user:

Activity Screenshot 001.png

Whereas on your Activity page I see:

Activity Screenshot 002.png

Note that the "Start Conversation" button is missing

I would say that the ability to find PMs is far from intuitive. When I got a notification that I had received a PM, I had to start jabbing at hyperlinks on my profile page to find the PM. Didn't there used to be a "messages" hyperlink?
I concur. The thing about what I call straplines is this feature (from dilalio):

Activity Screenshot 004.png

It's the bit at the bottom which is no longer working on my account. What happened there, mods?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Generally, signatures are not shown unless you are logged in.

@JobAndKnock I've checked your account and your signature was disabled, this may have been because a previous signature was unsuitable by nature of content or perhaps size. I have re-enabled signatures for your account, please use the feature considerately.

Generally, signatures are not shown unless you are logged in.

@JobAndKnock I've checked your account and your signature was disabled, this may have been because a previous signature was unsuitable by nature of content or perhaps size. I have re-enabled signatures for your account, please use the feature considerately.
Could you re-enable my signature please? Promise I won’t put anything 'orrible on there.

What are the limits on size?

Sponsored Links
Back