Forum Update

I did receive the PM where you asked me if I was blocking you though.
Actually, that was on your Profile Posts - which are open for anyone who can view your profile to read

The feature I'm referring to is the one where if I click on someone's avatar a screen comes up generally showing latest activity. On that screen should be 4 buttons: Follow, Ignore, Start Conversation, Find. I can see these on other people's Activity screen, but on yours all I can see is Follow, Ignore, Find

Another user:

Activity Screenshot 001.png

Whereas on your Activity page I see:

Activity Screenshot 002.png

Note that the "Start Conversation" button is missing

I would say that the ability to find PMs is far from intuitive. When I got a notification that I had received a PM, I had to start jabbing at hyperlinks on my profile page to find the PM. Didn't there used to be a "messages" hyperlink?
I concur. The thing about what I call straplines is this feature (from dilalio):

Activity Screenshot 004.png

It's the bit at the bottom which is no longer working on my account. What happened there, mods?

Sponsored Links
On that screen should be 4 buttons: Follow, Ignore, Start Conversation, Find. I can see these on other people's Activity screen, but on yours all I can see is Follow, Ignore, Find
That can be disabled by the user in their privacy settings...

1661616285755.png

Sponsored Links
Generally, signatures are not shown unless you are logged in.

@JobAndKnock I've checked your account and your signature was disabled, this may have been because a previous signature was unsuitable by nature of content or perhaps size. I have re-enabled signatures for your account, please use the feature considerately.

Generally, signatures are not shown unless you are logged in.

@JobAndKnock I've checked your account and your signature was disabled, this may have been because a previous signature was unsuitable by nature of content or perhaps size. I have re-enabled signatures for your account, please use the feature considerately.
Could you re-enable my signature please? Promise I won’t put anything 'orrible on there.

What are the limits on size?

@DIYnot has the bullet point/numbers disappeared too? Can’t seem to find it.

Sponsored Links
Back