Welcome to the new forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aahhh just thought i had better rush before i loose the list off todays new posts
just to realise they wont reset at midnight (y)
or will they -----

Sponsored Links
i spent ages getting the windows page to look as close to xp as possible on my laptop i bought last year :LOL:

Me too.

Not because of a knee-jerk "it's new, don't like" reaction, but because of a considered comparison of XP vs 7, and deciding XP was better.

Shame it also brought me some grief with the way the tweak interacts with the new file system structure, e.g.:

screenshot_540.jpg

only one of which can I access, but then the real root-cause of that is the patronising arrogance of the ***** at Microsoft who decided that even though it's my PC, and has my files on it, I should not be allowed to have full and transparent access to the entire tree from the root downwards, and that I have to have obfuscated junctions etc.

But at least I have windows and minimised icons with square corners.

As an aside, if you value a clean, simple appearance, I can recommend iconoid - as well as giving you the choice of what colour text to use for desktop icons, it auto-hides every icon on the desktop unless the cursor is there, and moving about.

thanks to be honest i only use the "front page" as in my favorites like forums and other websites on line banking shopping and simillar
i dont have any programs or apps loaded that i know off in other words 99% off features mean nothing to me and are pointless
i have a mobile phone and the internet symbol takes me to the local weather i use about 2 or 3% off my usage maximum more often than not zero:D

some would say i am not getting the maximum out off the internet ----

----well yes to get the maximum out the internet requires me to loose on other social levels so ill stick where i am :)

although i admit to useing whats app a heck off a lot :whistle:

I have just tried logging in on my Android and it says "requested user not found" , how can I log on if it cant find me?

Sponsored Links
I have just tried logging in on my Android and it says "requested user not found" , how can I log on if it cant find me?
Very odd, especially as the same login process is used for both. You can use your email or username to login, can you try whichever one you didn't and see if that works please?

I'm very pleased to welcome you to the new forum. It's quite a change to the previous one and hopefully you'll find it a big improvement as you get used to it.

Please post any questions or topics related to the new software in this forum.

Thank you for your patience during the change and subsequent readjustment and we hope that you will all benefit from the advances this software brings us.

Some parts are still being rebuilt, but this process should complete in the next couple of hours.
I cannot work out how to post a new topic to the forum. But I would like to make a complaint regarding one Dan Robinson who is extremely unhelpful and nasty. I accidentally posted on an old thread as I could not work out how to make a new post. Hes nothing but an asshole quite frankly. If thats the kind of help you people offer you can get stuffed.

Haha it's kicking off already ,, Dan you baaad man :D.

I have signed in at last using my email Admin, Thanks.

Hi another newbie here. Looking to embark on a house extension project so will hopefully be using your knowledge on the forums to help assist along the way!

As a newcomer, I still cannot see how to start a new post or to comment on a previous one! A simple answer would be appreciated.

You have replied to a thread! To start a new one, click into the appropriate forum, e.g. Electrics UK, then click the large orange button near the top left that says 'Post new thread', then you can enter your message.

How do I start a new post? Can't find anything already posted on my problem but now can't find out how to ask a q! thx

To start a new one, click into the appropriate forum, e.g. Electrics UK, then click the large orange button near the top left that says 'Post new thread', then you can enter your message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back