Well done new Labour !

Sponsored Links
A shocking report has shown that 160,000 Britons have missed out on jobs over the past ten years because they were taken by foreign labour.

Is it not because these British workers would rather sit at home and claim benefits and watch Jeremy Kyle, and not want to clean toilets or order pick in warehouses because it would make them worse off.

Sponsored Links
I would clean toilets and the drains, by hand with a tooth brush as long as there was a reasonable wage at the end of it.
Just because these other people live a lower quality of life, and are willing to accept a lower wage than me, to make there life better, should i accept to make my life worse?

hope that's understandable.

Good point. Not reasonable to expect them to work full time to stay on the subsistance level of benefits. Maybe they could do 20 or 30 hrs a week for the benefits they receive though? Plenty of clearing up to do.

I would clean toilets and the drains, by hand with a tooth brush as long as there was a reasonable wage at the end of it.
Just because these other people live a lower quality of life, and are willing to accept a lower wage than me, to make there life better, should i accept to make my life worse?

Thats the issue, jobs like that do not come with a decent wage, its the nature of the job. Foreign workers will come and do the low end scale jobs that the British wont even entertain.

These jobs have always been around and always will be, they will also always pay a low wage.

The nature of the British worker is they are static and expect jobs to come to them. I know of a couple of people who have not worked in over 6 months, they say there are no jobs for them....YES THERE IS!!!!

The whole point though,,, they leave out , how many British people are jobless because of immigrants from within the EU (sorry they don't actually call them immigrants as they are allowed here legally), But it's a sore point. Just how many British people are jobless because some person from within the EU has decided to come here??? We need to know the truth, not that 23 Britons are unemployed for every 100 from outside the EU.
I reckon there must be at least another 40 unemployed (for every 100 immigrants/incomers) when you add the influx of EU workers.
Come on Dave, let's know please.

It says in that link that 160,000 have missed out on a job in 5 years.
160.000 my arze, the only people who'll believe that figure are the likes of redherring the PCplod.

I would clean toilets and the drains, by hand with a tooth brush as long as there was a reasonable wage at the end of it.Just because these other people live a lower quality of life, and are willing to accept a lower wage than me, to make there life better, should i accept to make my life worse?

To demand a higher wage, you have to be able to offer something others can't.
You have to be mad to expect good wages for unskilled work.

So for every 100 migrants, 23 brits have lost out on a job, so what are the other 77 migrants doing then? Or do we work 4 times as fast? :confused:

perhaps some of them are children or grandparents?

Sponsored Links
Back