Well done new Labour !

The whole point though,,, they leave out , how many British people are jobless because of immigrants from within the EU (sorry they don't actually call them immigrants as they are allowed here legally), But it's a sore point. Just how many British people are jobless because some person from within the EU has decided to come here??? We need to know the truth, not that 23 Britons are unemployed for every 100 from outside the EU.
I reckon there must be at least another 40 unemployed (for every 100 immigrants/incomers) when you add the influx of EU workers.

Your answer is in that article, if you had the ability to read it without your prejudiced spectacles.
However, the report concluded that migrants from inside the EU, including Eastern Europe, have ‘little or no impact on the native employment rate’.

Sponsored Links
Joe 90's been saying that for years.
There's a massive difference between Joe's terminology: "constant stream" and the articles reporting that 160,000 jobs have been lost to UK workers.
The other pertinent point of course, is that these jobs are not permanently lost to UK workers.

Just because these other people live a lower quality of life, and are willing to accept a lower wage than me, to make there life better,.....

Because they receive a lower wage does not: ergo, mean that they live a lower quality of life.

It says in that link that 160,000 have missed out on a job in 5 years.
160.000 my arze, the only people who'll believe that figure are the likes of redherring the PCplod.

This is just one report from a myriad of others, such as the one mentioned in that article:
National Institute of Economic and Social Research
and
Migration Watch.

There is, of course the one that's not been mentioned in that article:
the opinion of DIYnot posters. :rolleyes:

Typical moral panic tactics.

The current unemployment rate in the UK is 2,620,000

If there had been no migration for the last five years the unemployment rate would be 2,460,000

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Just because these other people live a lower quality of life, and are willing to accept a lower wage than me, to make there life better,.....

Because they receive a lower wage does not: ergo, mean that they live a lower quality of life.

Should i accept?, you forgot that bit. That lower wage they take will be acceptable to them, they still benifit, I would have a lower quality of life.

I would have a lower quality of life.
You're right, getting out of bed every day to go to work is tough.

But there are people who think it's a more worthwhile life than not doing it. Where will that get you?

Back