Well done

Sponsored Links
i personally am an absolute remainer
i dont think trying to apply derogatory descriptions towards others who disagree help the argument i personally dont use or accept stupid buzzwords as they are the problem of those using them and dont apply to me :D:rolleyes:
we need sensible discussion with understanding iff no respect can be found for others who do not agree with our thoughts then best to leave the discussion in my opinion :D(y)

Sponsored Links
referendums over this caper are always divisive , ask the Scots;) tis the way it is.

I voted out , but tbh I could not care less if there is another referendum . I will not take part in it :)

neither could I care less if Parliament vote the caper down . It would be interesting to see the result of such a vote :)

well as i say passing judgement or comments on others who we dont agree with is no more than our opinion :D

:rolleyes: It seems to me that plenty of the remainers are becoming increasingly desperate ?? and the more desperate they become the nastier they become ?

As demonstrated by some in here :) with there

RWR's

Racists

Half wits

Fck wits

ect ect comments

:LOL:

:rolleyes: It seems to me that plenty of the remainers are becoming increasingly desperate ?? and the more desperate they become the nastier they become ?

As demonstrated by some in here :) with there

RWR's

Racists

Half wits

Fck wits

ect ect comments

:LOL:

mmm you need to temper your negative comments as these degrade the argument (y)

One particular remainer/ remoaner , "hopes" that the emergency services refuse to come to my house should they be required :LOL:

Interesting to see that electrical subsection trolling is no longer enough for BAS hence now he's spilled over into general.

Even the Conservatives underestimated the stupidity of the general public - note general; I know it doesn't apply to all those here who knew what they were doing even though nobody knew.

The remain side fought a rubbish campaign.

Therefore remainers are the ******* :whistle:

Give credit where its due. The leavers had the better slogans and soundbites that appealed to the emotions.

Aristotle coined the terms ethos, pathos, logos as modes of persuasion,

Ethos – Personal Character of the Speaker
Pathos – Emotional Influence of the Speaker on the Audience
Logos – Content and Argumentation

Leave nailed it by creating an anti-expert viewpoint where the public dismissed the expert viewpoints. They then appealed to base emotions of "getting our country back" and they labelled logical arguments as project fear.

The biggest mistake the remain campaign made was they assumed the public would consider logical arguments.

Sponsored Links
Back