Well done

Remain didn't fight at all: they thought it was in the bag.

Regardless of the result, that's probably indicative of how much out of touch the London "elite" are with the rest (majority) of the country.

Sponsored Links
Correct. Many underestimated just how stupid, ignorant and selfish people can be. Gullible and naïve too.

Wow! what a stupid, smug statement.

That is exactly the reason that has led to where we are now.

Sponsored Links
Correct. You would need to be an exceedingly dumb fuc kwit not to.

Just wondering if you've ever imagined what it's like living on a road of just Muslims or Asians and how you picture your life ?

Just wondering if you've ever imagined what it's like living on a road of just Muslims or Asians and how you picture your life ?
My wifes' friend lived next door to a drug dealing chav once. When she moved she said it felt like she had been set free.

I'd imagine nuisance neighbours are hell for any law abiding citizen.

My wifes' friend lived next door to a drug dealing chav once. When she moved she said it felt like she had been set free.

I'd imagine nuisance neighbours are hell for any law abiding citizen.

Didn't ask that question did I

The remain campaign can lay some of the blame at (The then) President Obamas door ;) some at the race card players ;)

You should go easy on the europhile remoaners . I know their a bunch of treacherous shytes but that's a bit harsh.

Is it treacherous selling key UK companies to foreign governments?
Is it treacherous asking foreign governments for money?

If you live on that road - move out. Sure you hate them and lots of other people but you seem to want to be close to them. Why don't you move? You do know Brexit means we sign trade agreements with India and Pakistan who want greater freedom of movement and lower visa requirements.

Sponsored Links
Back