Well played Miss Raducanu

When asked his nationality, bodd likes to describe himself as English first then British.

Lol.

I do as do many English. Scottish Scottish
Welsh Welsh
Irish Irish and Cornish Cornish
English I is , I'm also British.

I'm not sure if she represented England in the Commonwealth Games

However

Miss Raducanu represented Great Britain. She may identify as British. If she does then she is British.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You'll be shocked to hear that there are some people who habitually dislike foreigners, immigrants, people who speak a different language, and people who wear different clothes.
You may also be shocked to hear that there are some people on forums who claim to know the feelings of others as it suits their viewpoint. The sort of people that claim to travel the length and breadth of the UK and constantly change addresses. Retired….well, I don’t really know what they have retired from as they’ve never said. All I can say is that their full time job of work seems to be posting political and anti-Brexit views on DIY forums.

I have even less interest in the world of tennis as I have of the world of football.

At this moment in time your MSM is making its £money by celebrating her immediate achievement. In a few short days they are going to run out of ways to spin that & then they will start to sell their bile. She is going to have to produce a back story, perhaps invent a boyfriend & maybe open her heart about how she was so abused as a child.

I see they're already onto the backstories.

She's having her whole life, so far, dissected by the court of public opinion.

Your MSM basically controls your opinion of her, & they can turn on her like the pack of hungry wolves they are.

Euro final was lost by idiotic penalties, could have gone either way

Bad management.. the players who missed needed time on the pitch to settle in... plus new blood may have won it in extra time.
No blame on the players.

Some of the penalties were worthy of a Sunday league team, top notch players at their peak should be able to hoof a ball into a net or at least have a good go at it

Olympics

they should include snooker and darts
Or is alcohol a banned substance
?

other activity’s should be tug of war

beer drinking and hot dog eating contest

Sponsored Links
Back